Rose Mercenary

The atmosphere eased after saying everything. The parents started to talk with each other like old times when they were at college times.

Ye SiNian looked at his son "Boy you became 22 years old yesterday not 21. It was your real birthday. Your parents have given us your basic informations like name or birth date."

Ye SiYan nodded "As you guys know everything. Then you also about rose mercenary?"

Lu Anqi sighed "we know. Why do you have to do that. You are even Z."

Ye SiYan remained silent.

Gu ning wondered "How did we didn't know you did paternity test?"

Ye SiNian nodded "where and when the test took place"

Ye SiYan said "I gave it to my friend to do the tests" then continued "I am going back to the mercenary. I have to take over it again and clear the trash"

They knew that they could not convince him to stay so they agreed.

That night they need to took off to go to the Western forest base.

Not everyone in the base knows Ye SiYan's face. Only his team Black Rose have seen his face. None of the name of team members are their real name.

A girl has came to pick them up with the helicopter in the Z Base. She greeted "Boss"

Ye SiYan nodded "Ruby. He is Ian you all will call him Crimson Thorn in the mercenary."

Ruby was unwilling to accept the new member "But boss....He doesn't know anything"

Ye SiYan looked at her for the first time after she had arrived "He is my man"

Ruby was shocked but she didn't think about romantic relationship but the relationship between master and subordinate. "And would he took off his mask?"

Ye SiYan said coldly "No" 

Ruby didn't asked anything more. She only fears her boss's anger. So she tolerate the other man and started to pilot the helicopter.

Lu AoTian didn't said anything from the starting moment. He let Ye SiYan lean on him once the helicopter took off.

Once Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian got off the helicopter when they reached the Base, a shadow jumped into Ye SiYan's embrace. Lu AoTian shielded him as soon as he saw the shadow. So the body bumped into his chest. He saw a young boy pursuing his lips and staring at him.

When the young boy saw Ye SiYan, his eyes lit up "boss"

Ye SiYan patted on shoulder of Lu AoTian "calm down"
He looked at the young boy "Rory. How many times I have said don't act like this."

Rory pouted and mumbled "sorry boss"

Ye SiYan said "gather all members of Black Rose". He held Lu AoTian's hand and walked into his own room in the Base.

Lu AoTian closed the door and held Ye SiYan against the door. "Comfort me. I am hurt to see anyone other than me jumping into your arms"

Ye SiYan chuckled and his lips curved into a evil smile "my dear beauty. What do you want?"

Lu AoTian faked a thinking expression and said with certainity "you"

Ye SiYan hummed "Am I not already yours?"

Lu AoTian eyes turned deep and he slamed his lips against Ye SiYan's.

Someone knocked their door "Boss everyone is gathered in the hall"

Lu AoTian separated his lips from his love and Ye SiYan gasped for breath "o-okay"

Ye SiYan opened the door and saw a man standing their "Let's go"

The man stared at Lu AoTian but didn't say anything but he missed his boss's red swollen lips.

Ye SiYan walked into the hall with the man and Lu AoTian. Every members are standing in  a row their. Their are 3 girls and 6 mans except him and Lu AoTian in the room.

He started to introduce one by one.
"You have met Charlie and Robert in the base. The girl who brought us here is Ruby. The young man is Rory. He is youngest member of the team. The man who take us here from the room is Ben. Now the girl with red hair is Julie and the blond girl is Bella. And the man in the left of Rory is Evans and the last one is Ryan."

He looked toward the members and pointed at Lu AoTian "He is Ian. You will call him Crimson thorn in the base."

A voice rang out "I don't except him"