Musical Function

On Monday.

Students and teachers are walking in and out of the auditorium room as they were preparing for the function.

Every preparation for the musical function is ready. Students were seated on their own seats. But the class teacher is so angry that he can fire up. Class A from Physics major haven't give him information about their performance and those three of them who will perform are not here yet.

Lu AoTian was sitting on the front row to see his beloved yanyan perform. He yawned "Chu Feng it's too boring. When will yang and perform."

Chu Feng sighed at his boss's impatience "it's the last one."

Lu AoTian smiled happily "yeah finale comes in the end."

Chu Feng was also happy. His father is butler of Master Lu. So he accompanied Lu AoTian from childhood. So he knew his cold mood. After meeting Young lord Ye his boss is smiling so happily often.

Class B was performing at the stage. The class teacher was sweating now. Audience were clapping and the performers bowed to the guests to show their gratitude. As the last performance the host called the performers of class A to the stage. "Please welcome Ye SiYan, Su Cha and Xu Yang to the stage."

The light of the stage switched off. After sometime the stage was illuminated
by a dreamy white light. Cloud was rising on the stage where the performers are standing or sitting. There are three performers on the stage but Audience can't see their face.

Three of them are wearing white clothes. The boy sitting in the piano is wearing a white suit. He is looking at the piano silently. The boy holding the violin was also dressed in a white suit standing on the stage proudly and the girl who was with the flute was wearing a white simple gown. But the audience gasps as the three clothes are designed by famous designer "Dawn".

The boy sitting on the piano looked at the audience took a deep breath as he started playing the piano and a melodic music played on with the music of violin and flute. Anyone can say the piano is the main music.

A soft melodic voice entered their ear and heart.

"Ye banks and braes o' bonnie doon,
How can ye Bloom sae fresh and fair?"
How can you chant, ye little bird,
And I sae weary, fu' o' care."

"Y'all break my heart,
Y warbling bird.
I hat wantons thro' the
Flowering thorn."

"Ye minds me o' departed joys,
Departed, never to return."

"Aft hae I rov'd by bonnie doon,
To see the rose and woodbine twine."
And ilka bird sang o' it's tune,
And fondly sae did I o' mine.
Wi lightsome heart I pu'd a rose,
Fu' sweet upon its thorny tree.
And my fause lover stole my rose,
But, ah! He left the thorn wi' me."

"A touch of sweetness in the breeze that
Softly swings blossoms today
A winding stream that gently ripples
In its happy course at play
The cuckoo sings in trees and gardens
a cuhoo cuhoo cuhoo lay
I lost my heart, I don't know why
am absolutely cast away"

The boy stopped playing and stood up from the piano and bowed to the audience and left. The audience took a deep breath and the first sentence they can utter is " the song is 'Sweetness in the breeze', no?"

When they came out of daze, one of them cheered "The voice of Chris, Chris is back."

_________________________________

The song is written in bengali language by Rabindra nath Tagore. I just tried to write the English version. I don't know if you like it. It's original name is phule phule dhole dhole.

Are you enjoying it. If I am making mistakes please advise me. Thank you.

Xoxo❤