Chris

They understood that Chris is back and he is among those two names Ye SiYan and Xu Yang. Some fans were crying that their idol has singing again. Some fans are very happy that they study at the same university as their idol.

They got a notification on the phone from Weibo.

Chris v: I am back.

Now not only the university students but the whole fandom knows about his return.
Students who were recording in their phone  started to post it in the social sites. They just want to record it because Ye SiYan, Su Cha and Xu Yang are top students who knew they will record their idol.

Chu Feng murmured "Chris. Young lord Ye is Chris. So that's why we couldn't track him then."

Lu AoTian looked up confusedly "what is going on."

Chu Feng started to explain "Chris is a renowned music composer and singer. He can play almost all the musical instruments. But on his last stage performance, when he was singing the guitarist came to tell him something and he left in the middle of his performance. If I can guess right the guitarist is Xu Yang. From that moment, no one heard any news of Chris. He just evaporated from the earth's surface. In the base,  almost everyone is his fan. So we tried to locate him, but we failed. It's been 2 years. Now he is coming back with his own identity. It's going to be chaotic."

Lu AoTian listened patiently "investigate what happened then related to Yanyan, Xu Yang, Su Cha, their families, friends and Z."

Chu Feng nodded "Yes boss"

Lu AoTian thought for sometime then ordered "Arrange for me to attend university in the same class as Yanyan. He will need me."

Chu Feng hesitated "but boss what about your protection. You were attacked some days ago. Now if we loose the protection, it will be dangerous."

Lu AoTian frowned "Don't make me say twice. Do you think I can't protect myself and YanYan also will be their." "Let's go and see if he is okay."

In these some moments, there are thousands comments below Chris's post.

"Ahhhhh my idol is back"

" are you okay hubby. Where did you go."

"Wuwuwu I missed you so much"

And so much.

Ye SiYan was sitting calmly in the backstage makeup room. Xu Yang opened the room "boss the news spread out."

Ye SiYan smirked "let it be".

"Yanyan, are you hungry" Ye SiYan turned around to see Lu AoTian leaning at the door with Chu Feng behind him.

Ye SiYan nodded "en"

Lu AoTian smiled widely "okay let's go. I will make you dinner."

Xu Yang and Su Cha looked at each other and followed them.

Lu AoTian opened the car door for Ye SiYan " what you want for dinner?"

Ye SiYan stared at Lu AoTian before replying "anything. I am not picky." And got into the car.

Chu Feng got into the driver seat and Lu AoTian sat on the back seat with ye SiYan.
Su Cha and Xu Yang followed them with their car.

Lu AoTian didn't ask anything  about his other identity and Ye SiYan didn't mention it. They knew each other well. When it will be time. They will know everything. Let nature take its course.

Chu Feng can understand the situation so he didn't say anything.

After reaching the villa. Lu AoTian ordered Chu Feng "Take Su Cha and Xu Feng to the main dinning table and let chef make their favourite foods."

Lu AoTian know the rule of love oneself then love it's crow. But he will only make food for his Yanyan.

Lu AoTian led Ye SiYan to the 3rd floor.  He personally took off Ye SiYan's coat and let him seat in the sofa outside the kitchen.

He wore apron and got into the kitchen to make dinner for his little cat.

Ye SiYan was staring at Lu AoTian's figure who is busy in the kitchen. His knife skill was well practiced.

After Sometime Lu AoTian served the food in the dinning table " how about I feed you today."

Ye SiYan shooked his head "Eat your own food."

Lu AoTian looked pitifully " I missed you so much."

Ye SiYan didn't say anything. He ate his food silently.  "Food was delicious."

Lu AoTian nodded happily " Come with me."
He led Ye SiYan to his backyard of 3rd floor.

There was a garden full of different white flowers and between them there is a piano of silver colour with a silver dragon carved on it.

Lu AoTian looked at Ye SiYan " if you feel sad and don't want to talk then come here and play until your wish. No one will disturb you except me." He hugged Ye SiYan  from behind. "I don't know what happened then. Tell me when you can believe me. I will wait for you."

Ye SiYan didn't struggle in his embrace. He lean on Lu AoTian and closed his eye. He didn't know why but he felt safe and secure.

Lu AoTian realised  Ye SiYan has fallen asleep. He Princess carried Ye SiYan to his bedroom and laid him on the bed. When he was letting him go, Ye SiYan frowned.
Lu AoTian sighed and patted on his head. He hugged him and fell asleep on the sitting position.