Birthday Surprise!!

Lu AoTian vanished after coming back from the secret base yesterday. He was nowhere to seen in the university next day.

Some were guessing if Lu AoTian was angry about their relationship being known to everyone.

Their comments didn't affect Ye SiYan. He was a little tensed as Z has received missions of publishing black records of GS Empire and Ye Corporation. He can't track the record of who had given them the missions. He decided to investigate after he goes back to Rose Mercenary. He has a feeling that the missions are given by same person and he was somewhat related to it.

He finished his classes and went to Z. When he finished his work and returned to his apartment, it was nearly 11:30pm. He opened the lock with the key and close the door behind him. But after entering he felt another person inside the room.

Ye SiYan didn't feel any murderous intent toward him but he didn't relaxed and was in full alert. No one will break into someone's apartment with a good intention.

It was only when certain someone hugged Ye SiYan from behind that he gradually relaxed. He was very much familiar with these scent "AoTian why didn't you switch off the lights of the room."

Ye SiYan had given duplicate keys of his apartment to Lu AoTian. He have two more room in his apartment beside his own. But this man had shamelessly gotten in his room and He didn't even let himself go to the another room.

"Call me Ian" Lu AoTian whispered in Ye SiYan's ear as he nibbled on it.

"I-Ian" Ye SiYan was totally unguarded in front of Lu AoTian.

"My love. You made me wait for too long. Don't you need a punishment."

Ye SiYan blushed for first time "S-Shameless"

Lu AoTian laughed "you know. Only for you, my little cat."

Ye SiYan tried to push him away "who is your little cat"

Lu AoTian turned him around and grabbed his waist tightly " you. Don't you know that..hmmm?"

Ye SiYan realised he was acting like a fool in love "Let go now"

Lu AoTian smirked "I guess punishment will have to wait for later. Come with me"

Lu AoTian made him sit on the dinner table and went to switch on the lights.

Ye SiYan can see somewhat in dark but at last he was a normal human and was with a person he trust and loves. So he was sitting in a relaxed manner.

When lights were switched on, Ye SiYan was a little shock and happy. There is chocolate cake in front of him which have HAPPY BIRTHDAY  YANYAN written on the top of it. There are foods he loved in the table. The room was decorated with balloons, and Roses.

"I wished to make it candlelight dinner but I would have to light so many candles to light up the whole room after you entered. But you came back late today so we have to do with the lights." Lu AoTian said

Ye SiYan felt warm "Take out the candles we the light up the ones in the table."

Lu AoTian took out the candles and started to light up them. After lighting them up he sat opposite to Ye SiYan as he saw his watch and looked at Ye SiYan "before you came to my life, I didn't know what is love? Thank you for coming in my life. I love you YANYAN.  I will love you forever. Happy birthday my love." He wished Ye SiYan as the arrow of the clock ticked at the 12 hour.

Ye SiYan chuckled as he looked at his boyfriend "I love you too."