Chapter 15

AGAPE closed her parted lips when she recovered from shock. She doesn't know how to react! Ano ba ang dapat sabihin niya? But the question was just answerable by yes or no.

Natatawa na lang siyang napailing. Is this what he said, 'unplanned things are the best?'

Mukha yatang oo.

"So?" he asked again. She fought the urge to smile but looks like she can't help it. And in her normal state, she slowly nodded her head.

"Stop with that non-verbal cues, Agape. Say it.. " he demanded.

She pouted. Ang demanding!

"It's a yes, sir.. " pang-aasar niya. Sinamaan naman siya ng tingin ng lalaki bago lumapit sa kanya at niyakap siya.

She closed her eyes. She can her Tito's silent chuckles and Tita's squealing.

"Wait, I'll change my outfit first!" she panicked. "What should I wear?! And the camera! I need to film this!" she said at walang pasabing umalis.

"I'll leave you two here. Maghahanda lang ako.. " Tito said and she can now heard his steps walking away.

"Uy, ang higpit!" natatawang reklamo niya sa lalaki na mahigpit pa ring nakayakap sa kanya.

His embrace loosen up as he planted a soft kiss in her forehead. "Thank you.. " he whispered making her smile.

"Salamat rin.. " mahinang sambit niya.

"This is so surreal.. " he chuckled.

"What's happening.. " she said, laughing.

"Hindi ko rin alam.. " sagot nito.

"I can imagine Red and Clare's reactions. Baka parehas tayong itakwil!" pagbibiro niya at natawa naman ang lalaki.

"Probably.. but let them, kapag nagtanong, then let's say the truth.. "

She knows Clare. Magugulat ito pero hindi magagalit. And Red? Oh well, that girl would be hysterical. Baka nga itakwil nito ang kuya niya.

EVERYTHING happens so fast. Parang pumikit lang siya saglit at ngayo's nasa harap na niya si Tito and Tita Corine as the witness. She was smiling widely at them at ginising pa nito si Zeijan, ang binatang nakatira sa bahay nila Tito na nagtratrabaho rin sa resort. Sa tindig nito ay parang nasa bente pa lang ang edad. Inaantok pa itong nagmomonitor ng camera at nakasuot lang ng pantulog na damit.

"Do you Gray Allistair Pereira take Agape Clementia Montrez as your.. "

We both smiled at each other. We're just staring at each other's eyes, mirroring each other's soul. Not minding anything. And before she can even knew, a feverish kiss took her breath away.

GRAY smiled as he stare at his wife in her deep sleep. Maybe she's too tired with the travel. Na pagkatapos ng kasal nila ay agad itong nakatulog.

He took her hand and caressed it. The ring suits her well. He looked away when his heart hammered. He know what it means. And as he stare at her beautiful face, he's asking his self if he's doing this because he need to, or because he wants to. And he will admit, the idea of marrying her made him so fucking happy.

Agape is different from his mother. And she will never be like her. She will not leave him like his mother did.

He hopes so. Because he will lose his mind if that happens.

Not now that he's liking her presence more than anything else.

"GOOD morning.. " a soft voice filled his ears when he woke up. Napangiti agad siya dahil 'dun. Agape can really turn him to someone that he thinks he will never be.