Chapter 19

AGAPE looked away when her husband stared at her, observing her reaction. She doesn't know how to react... or what she should do.

The only thing she knew, her husband doesn't like what's happening.

"Go with Red, I'll talk with Veronica.. " he said and she immediately nodded. Bumaling ito sa kapatid. "Don't let the fuckers go near my wife, okay?" he talked with Red and went outside their room without looking at her.

"Ate, let's go downstairs. Don't worry about, Kuya, " Red assured. She remained unable to talk. And when Red realized her reaction, she immediately shook her head. "I-It's not what you're thinking, Ate. Veronica is not his.. well, nevermind. But I'm sure she's nothing. Kuya can't cheat to you.. " she even gestured her hands.

"I'm not thinking about that, Red. It just feels like there's something.. off.. " she answered. Eversince the Batangas accident, she's wondering why Gray looked so pissed with her.

"That.. " she paused. "You can ask Kuya about it.. "

Napatango na lang siya. She doesn't want to be nosy.. or something like that. If Gray would be honest with her, then it's fine. If not, it's okay.. still.

"I'M PHOENIX, miss.. " The guy with sea green eyes said. Ilang segundo pa siyang natulala sa ganda ng mata nito bago inabot ang kamay sa nakalahad na palad nito. Ngunit bago pa magdikit ang palad nila ay malakos na itong binatukan ng isang lalaki.

"Don't touch Pereira's woman, Nix. I'm sure you still want to go out of this house.. alive and intact.. " singit ng lalaking may nakakalokong ngisi sa labi. He winked to Red who's just beside her and she secretly laughed when she saw Red rolling her eyes.

"I'm Lucas Montreal, Miss. I'm a CEO in the morning, and a tracker at midnight. All of my services are good. If you need my help, reach me with this.. " He handed her a black calling card. "But it's not free even for a pretty lady. Everything has a price to pay.. " He added and tilt his head in sideways, looking at Red's direction.

"Salamat.. " she said. Hindi naman niya alam kung kakailanganin niya ang serbisyo nito, but.. anyway, maybe.

Phoenix again, waved his hands at her. "Since some fucker—" he paused, and looked at Red apologetically. Kung hindi pa ito tumigil, baka siya na mismo ang lumayo kay Red sa harap ng mga kaibigan ng asawa niya. Red is still young for cussing and... stuffs.

He shrugged. "Well, since Montreal interrupted my time to shine earlier, let me introduce myself again, Miss. " He started. "I'm Phoenix 'Sexy' Stravinsky. I own a Pharmaceutical company and I'm the best chemist in Asia.. but I think I'm not, since my skills are not just for one continent.. " He flashed a proud smile. "I'm a licensed pilot. I can also maneuver a yacht. I have a pet gold fish and a parrot namely Cleopatra and Helen. My dream is to become a burger maker when I was young after watching that sponge yellow creature. And lastly I'm a healthy male—

"I bought a lechong manok, anyone?"

Hindi na natapos ang mahabang pagpapakilala ni Phoenix nang may biglang pumasok sa maindoor. He was wearing a navy green polo tucked in his pants. The sleeves was folded up to his elbow. He was attractive but her husband is still the one who stood out for her.

"Damn you, Villarde! I was having my introduction to Gray's woman here!" sigaw ni Phoenix at matalim na tumingin sa bagong dating na lalaki. And it didn't stop there, because a one man entered the door.. and another, another, and... another.

"I was informed that there's a beer party here.. " The man who entered after the man who's holding a plastic of... lechong manok.

"I got received the same message, Acosta. " Now a man wearing a business suit said. He was still carrying his suit case.