Special Chapter

The special chapter is months late! I just missed Gray and Agape. They made me safe and at ease while writing their story. It's a great experience. I read this story a lot when I'm bored. It makes me feel calm. I hope you enjoyed reading this story as I enjoyed writing it too.

I want you guys to know that love is infinity. It stay inside you.. waiting for the right person. It might went to a lot of wrong person, but love knows who's the right one. Sometimes.. it isn't in man.. it isn't romantic.. the right person the love is waiting is just.. you.

_____
GRAY pursed his lips when he saw his cousin sneaking around the parking of their cars. Hindi na niya mapigilan na lapitan ito. Clare jumped in shock. He probably startled her cousin.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "I thought you're doing your thesis today?" He looked down at Clare's clothes.. a party clothes.

Ngumuso ito. "Wag mo 'kong isumbong, Kuya. I'm going to my best friend's birthday! It's important. Please.. Kuya.. " Nagpapaawa pa ang mata nito.

As far as Gray can remember, his cousin, Claresta, is grounded for a week for purchasing her own unit without asking her parents' permission.

"Sige na, Kuya. I'm doing good in my papers naman! Tsaka.. you saw my grades, right? It's pretty high, Kuya. Please.. this is just so important. "

He sighed. He looked down at his watch and saw that it's almost 7 pm.

"Why would your friend's birthday party starts this late?" Kunot noo niyang tanong. He just doesn't get it. The day is long. So why they didn't celebrate at daytime?

Clare pouted again. "You're so old school, Kuya. Of course, it would be night! This is not a kid's party! Matured people like us should celebrate it at night!"

Some of his friends celebrate it at day time, though. So.. they're not matured?

"No. Abuela will get mad. She'll marry you off with some random son of her business partners if you'll disobey her again. " He knows that. His grandmother often set him up with socialite girls which he always reject.

Kung magpapakasal man siya, he'll marry someone nice. He's not very patient so he doesn't want to be with someone who has a sick attitude. It will annoy him to the core.

"That's why I'm taking med nga Kuya. Abuela won't just marry me off as she doesn't want me to get pregnant and then get kick out from med school. "

Napabuntung-hininga siya.

"Alright. I'll you take you there. Where is it? A bar? Or a club?"

Ngumiwi si Clare. "I hope so but not. Sa bahay lang ng kaibigan ko Kuya. "

Tumango siya ngunit nagtataka parin. "So why would you wear that?" He asked, thinking that Clare is a bit overdressed.

It's not a problem to him how a woman dress herself. If it's conservative or daring.. he doesn't care. Women can wear anything that they are comfortable with. But sometimes, there's a big difference of being comfortable in suitable. Your clothes should be suitable with the place you're going. In school, in churches, in public offices and more. Everyone in general, not only women, should know how to dress appropriately according to place and formality.

"Of course for picture taking, Kuya!" Hindi na lang siya sumagot pa.

"Put her address on my waze. " Gray ordered. Sinunod naman agad siya ni Clare.

"It's Agape's 23rd birthday today! I swear, I'll post many pics in insta. " Pagkausap ni Clare sa sarili.

"Agape?" He double checked.