Chapter 23

Warning (Slight, I'm still a kid lol)

"YOUR things upstairs, " He said as soon as they arrived the penthouse.

Napatango siya, namamangha sa kabuuan ng bahay. The white, black and nude combination of the colors perfectly match a bachelor vibe. The lightnings are not that bright and it was modern.. too modern that she can actually see some things.. she rarely see. Even the abstract paintings scream fortune.

Now, she's living here. Hindi yata  agad siya masasanay sa mga nakikita niya.

"I'll cook. It's almost midnight, you must be hungry, " he said casually like he was really an expert in the kitchen.

He was living alone for years. Kaya't marunong na siguro ito magluto? But I thought he has that personal chef.

"Okay, " she only say before going upstairs.

The penthouse has two floors. Probably, two bedrooms too. Mas malaki pa yata ang space para sa gym, mini bar at office.

When she saw her luggage outside of the door, she immediately went to it. Naguluhan pa siya kung papasok ba siya sa k'warto na 'yun. But given that her things was outside of that room, is it likely possible that it would be her room, right?

Wait, they are married! Are they staying in one room?

Nag-init ang pisngi niya sa naisip. These past few days, they are usually sleeping in one bed and she's slowly getting used to it. Pero iba yata kung araw-araw. The temptation... god, she might lost her mind.

Pero naisip rin naman niya na walang mali ro'n. They already did something... what should I call it? Make out? Kahit lagi namang hanggang doon lang 'yun, it still means that they are becoming comfortable with each other.

Hindi naman siya magpapasunggab kung hindi.

It was the master bedroom. Hindi na niya kailangan pang itanong 'yun. As soon as she opens the door, a familiar perfume welcomed her. And one man already lingered to his mind.

So, this is his room?

Napanguso na lang siya. She can ask her husband about their arrangement.

She took a shower and went outside of the bathroom wearing a vintage white long nightgown. She's comfortable with it. Halos gano'n naman ang lahat ng pantulog niya. She can't sleep with shorts and blouse, or even with pj's. Eversince highschool, she's used with nightgowns as sleep wears.

Hindi naman siya naiilang sa suot niya dahil sobrang conservative n'un. Of course, she didn't really pick a nightgown which is kinda.. inviting. Meron siyang mga gan'on, but she doesn't want to give him an impression of something else or confusion in any way.

Nanuot ang kakaibang amoy nang makapasok siya sa dining. She saw her husband doing.. not that good. Alright, he's bad at cooking.

"Akala ko marunong ka magluto, " she said.. a bit safe with her tone.

He pouted, looking adorable with his black plain apron. Natawa siya at lumapit sa ginagawa nito.

"Really, pasta?" natatawa niyang sabi. Akala naman niya mahirap ang niluluto nito.

"I'm sorry, I messed up.. " he said. Nanlambot naman siya nang makitang tumingin ito sa kanya nang may lungkot sa mata. "It's your favorite and I.. " he trailed off.

She sighed and walk to his direction. She enveloped her arms to his waist from the back. She can hear his heavy breathing. Sumasabay sa malakas na pagkabog ng dibdib niya.

"You don't have to feel sorry. You can cook again if you want. I can also teach you until you perfect it, " she stated. "There's a lot of time ahead, okay? For now, let me cook for us, hmm?"  she whispered.