Author's Note

I started off this book with no plan, no storyline, all I knew was that there's two people, and they're separating.

Emotional music played in the background, as I got into my feels, and there I was, writing the prologue.

I didn't think I would continue it, I didn't think I'd reach the ending, all I wanted was to offload my emotions into a short chapter. That turned out to be the
prologue.

Little did I know I would be sitting and thinking of what would happen next before I'd begin each chapter. I was clueless as to where this story was going, just like my readers.

Then it hit me, I needed to really plan an ending, and make sure there were no plot holes. Man did I spend a whole lot of time on that.

Now I'm proud that I can say that I don't regret Way and Direction. I never will, it is my book written out of the blue, and it holds a special place in my heart, the characters, the story, everything about it.

They say that the characters are purely fictitious, and it is true, but I believe that there is a bit of each character in all of us.

A lover willing to do anything, a loyal friend, a caring person, a person stuck between decisions and life in general.

If there's anything I want you to take from this book, it is to always remember that there are people who would break if you disappear.

It is to remember to live, to love, and to let go.