Chapter 7

Dahyuns P.O.V
Code Red, I thought to myself anytime soon Cheayoung will come flying into that door and say something really dumb and Tzuyu will get out her Katana and kill us.

So I excused myself for a tiny while and called Cheayoung telling her we will have to stop our amazing prank and for her to call Momo, since Tzu was on the verge of stabbing me since I was the closest and since I wouldn't do anything anyways.

Luckily Cheayoung was with Momo and was walking into the classroom in a few minutes, so I braced myself and waited, it would be a lie to say that I wasn't terrified at all, "this yoda is going to be the death of me one day" I thought to myself terrified at the sudden thought.

That was until a familiar voice was heard it was Momo unnie, I sighed happily knowing that Tzuyu will be fine in a few moments.

Momo's P.O.V
I was walking beside Cheayoung, she got called by dubu and she sighed and told me that Yoda is angry meaning that I had to now come and confront her, since she wouldn't listen to anyone else but me when she is mad, poor Minju usually has to call me when Tzu is all worked up.

If I had to be honest, I may have a crush on that tall girl and the thing is that the fear of telling her and ruining our friendship scares me, especially since that's what normally happens and aside from Nayeon she is my other close friend.

So I walked into the classroom to see a worked up sat beside the window, Dahyun thanked me and left. It broke my heart to see her like this "probably ask Jihyo later" I thought to myself, I did not want to push her into talking about something she didn't want to her. 

So instead, I hugged the latter tightly and tried everything to make her laugh, but little did I know that Tzu's heart was already hammering against her chest and her ears had gone a slight shade of red, and she began smiling brightly. So I  continued making her smile until the lesson  finished.

That's when I realised what I was about to do and said goodbye to Tzuyu letting her go to DubCheang so she could go to her next lesson, the student council needed me. More like I needed to ask questions and just as expected Jihyo told me everything, after I may have threatened for telling Sana her tiny crush on her.

So once I left student council on the way I saw Tzuyu, waving at her so we could both go to the canteen together so we could mess about for a tiny while until the girls came, by the time the girls came I was clinging onto Tzu like a koala and heard her heart beating abnormally fast, she was blushing again "cute" i thought to myself.

As we all stayed together as 8, that was until Nayeon told me all of us that her younger sister was joining this school soon and would get her enrolled here once she gets the contract, I was happy we would have another member of the family and she was super shy apparently, Nayeon said that she told Jeongyeon all about us.

I smiled, we will be ot9 I like that idea and Tzuyu who was sat next to me, had her ear perk up when she heard that someone was younger than her.

Tzuyu's P.O.V
Jihyo gave me to Dahyun, straight after I just had a fight worst idea ever because I was made at both her and the midget because they left me behind and didn't even bother to tell me if she's okay or if Dubu is.

Anyways, she excused herself and sooner Momo came walking in. "She looked so perfect" I thought, internally fangirling but looked out of the window feeling distressed from the situation earlier.

I was so deep into my thoughts until I felt slender arms wrap around me, that was the warmth I was hoping to feel. I felt very of gaurd and my heart felt like it was a drum, somebody call the doctor, I glanced at her from time to time, feeling myself grinning happily like an idiot but it's just her efforts made my mood feel a lot better, Minju texted me telling me she was with her 12 friends and I sighed in relief at least she was safe.

When she left to go somewhere, sadness took over me once again and she left me with the two midgets so I could go to class, I already missed her but it hadn't even been a second, just that thought made me smile like an idiot and both midgets looked at me as if I had seen a ghost.

I continued being mean to both of them, until I saw the figure of Momo waving, all the sadness vanished and was replace with happiness once again, both girls left me and Momo went with me to the canteen she clinged onto me, my heart was about to burst "The haria Momo is hugging you and is clinging onto you" I thought to myself as I kept fangirling.

The rest of the time I didn't listen until I hear a faint Nayeon Sister Younger than all of you, my ears perked up guess I wasn't maknea anymore and it was about time that we had someone new, Momo sensed my happiness and quietly giggled beside me, I could feel my cheeks turning bright red. God Save Me.

Nobody's P.O.V
After school was over, Nayeon and Jihyo went to talk to the principal about enrolling Jeongyeon in and that Jimin and Jeabum will be back to school starting from next week, luckily the principal allowed them into letting Jeongyeon in but she would come after the next spring break.

Both girls walked home, with their friends slowly drifting apart when they arrived at their homes, Jeongyeon was once again studying because she was bored once again, so when she was told she was joining school she felt excited with the hopes of meeting her penguin unnie.

She worked on her LEGO project she had been working with for a while, and both of the siblings helping her so they could bond with her more.

The Japanese trio were currently watching one of their favorite tv shows after they arrived home, they had no worries so far and stayed watching what they wanted too and messaged their friends.

DubCheang agreed on living with eachother until Cheangs cousin Somi would comeback from spain , so they were both binge watching Stranger things while talking about how terrible their prank went and planned what they were going to do next.

Tzuyu and Minju both went home, nobody tried to pick on Minju and her friends after what Tzuyu did and she was the happiest person thanking Tzuyu constantly.

Both of them sat, helping eachother with their homework until it was finished and after that they watched they're favorite show called the Orignals and they were bonding as siblings.

Jimin and Jeabum were both going out as siblings, while they could so they could bond better and GOT7 and BTS would bond together, plus they both were best friends reuniting from different countries so they definitely had a lot to say to eachother for sure nothing really changed both were still best friends.