Chapter 3

Jihyos P.O.V
Changing the channels repeatedly, all I heard was a faint yawn as she rested on my shoulder. "Me and Nayeon unnie will discuss this when she is back" I thought, stroking her hair attempting to put her into a deep slumber, all that was heard were her soft whimpers and heavy breathing, oh how i wish I could stop this just for one night so my dear sister could sleep peacefully without having to wake up at least once at night.

I kissed her forehead gently, as her grip on me had gotten tighter the only question which was hogging my mind was "when will Nayeon unnie be back" she hadn't told me her whereabouts until Sana called and ensured me Nayeon unnie was with her, that's when I relaxed a tiny bit.

Feeling bored, with the sudden silence in the atmosphere I had an urge to stand up and do something but had to prevent all the stuff that I was thinking about so Yeonie wouldn't wake up. That was until I got a message from the racoon of the group Momoring.

Deaji H.M 🐷🍑❤️
Park Jihyo, you living train
                            Jihyomas 🚂😴🥱
                            What happened, Harai Momo
Deaji H.M 🐷🍑❤️
I'm hungry and sana is out
                              Jihyomas 🚂😴🥱
                                  Ask Mina then idk
Deaji H.M 🐷🍑❤️
She would kill me, unlike Sana
                            Jihyomas 🚂😴🥱
                         So what should I do?
Deaji H.M 🐷🍑❤️
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💜
🍩🍪🍿🍣🥙🌭🥓 ❤️
                            Jihyomas 🚂😴🥱
                     So let me get this straight
                  You want me to order for you
                   So Mina doesn't kill you
                        What do I get outta this Harai
Deaji H.M 🐷🍑❤️
You get a free pass to the
layer and I will buy you
your favorite food tommorow

Jihyomas🚂😴🥱
Fine Myoui just keep your promise though

Deaji H.M 🐷🍑❤️
Thank you,thank you
You just saved an innocent starving child
Bye 😘😍🥰😍😍💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺
                           Jihyomas🚂😴🥱
                             Bye 🙄💜🥰

What am I going to do with this girl she only messages me when she needs food, my mind went blank, the only thing which was hogging my mind was what my sister and MY bestfriend were doing. The word friend made me want to hope that it was all a dream.

All that was felt was an overwhelming feeling of jealousy. Images appeared in my mind about what they could've possibly been doing, my tears were threatning to fall I couldn't bare seeing my Crush aka my friend* inlove with someone else for sure.

Just the thought made me sick, l have never shown my vulnerability to others because I have been made fun of having the fear of being left alone so here I was panicking with no one there to confront me I was used to it anyways, the only person who I am super close too is Sana and if accidentally she finds out their friendship is long gone.

All I could do was sit helplessly with no desire of keeping Jeongyeon on my lap no longer, that was until the sound of keys jingling and a very loud opening sound, when I saw the sight of Nayeon she was carrying lots of bags and had someone else helping her bring them in.

The only thing that I felt was to embrace my unnie, hoping that she will convince me everything will be okay, she and sana went to a mall but Sana hates loud noises I kept stressing about how upset/triggered Sana might be, but then again Nayeon unnie probably took her to out uncles mall. My accusations were correct once I saw the bag it had my uncles intials, but it is very quiet there so that didn't effect Sana.

Once Nayeon had arrived my way, she lifted up Jeongyeon in her arms gently and took her to her room, when she came back I ran towards her and hugged her tightly, all I felt was my vulnerable side take over me and I hated it constantly asking her if she would leave me she probably sensed something was off.

With all the confronting words, unnie had attempted to put me to sleep. After all I was feeling very exhausted after the breakdown I had before the only questions that hogged my mind were these: Why? Why must everything not go my way? Why can't no one recognise that I'm brokened too? Before I knew it all I felt was an urge to sleep she gave me some food and after that I fell into a deep slumber.

Tommorow was a new day, hopefully it will be okay. The only thing I can do is hope nothing will go wrong tommorow.

Nayeons P.O.V
Wow that time with Sana was very funny, she finally admitted to liking someone who I knew, All i did was pester her non stop to the point where she got sick and tired and said Jihyo. I kept squealing and slapping her shoulder saying how proud I am and I can't believe that this is the day that I was waiting for.

I ship them a lot and so my happiness would be at the roof, she begged me not to tel or give hints me being "mature" I decided to not tell Jihyo and her to find out her feelings because I know for a fact Jihyo may have a tiny crush on Sana.

Just when she hugged me, all I felt was her panicking and her grip getting tighter I used the tactic I normally use on Jeongyeon that did seem to work for her, since her now puffy eyes were beginning to drop, before she could close her eyes and go into a deep slumber I made sure tp feed her, I know for a fact Jeongyeon had ate because while I was carrying her in I gave her something to eat since her stomach was rumbling.

I could hear Ji mumbling something incoherent but it was worrying me, at how she was thinking about being a burden, she was never. I carried her to our bedroom and laid her down, hoping she would feel better in the morning.