Chapter 14

Back to the Yoo household

Jeongyeon's p.o.v
When we arrived home, I began jumping around in the living room remembering me and pengu unnie, Nayeon unnie began laughing at seeing me so hyper but I didn't care, I just smiled again remembering the near kiss when I caught her reliving the moment in my head. The flick to the forehead had woke me up from my daze, that's when I'd seen my twin brother looking at me with a teasing look, I constantly kept trying to pinch myself hoping it's a dream and that my brother was with his gang but never mind it's reality he's here.

As much as I love my dear twin brother, seeing the look on his face I know exactly what he's going to do, he's going to question my entire existence so without further ado I ran to Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie only to see both of them talking to JB oppa. So I guess all of us are together, Woopie. Let's just hope today goes smoothly for us, because us 5 siblings together is amAzing.

At exactly 7:10 we went to the dining room, the specific timing was due to me being hungry and timing how long it takes for Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie to stop arguing about a lipstick commercial, just as I thought I could finally eat my food, Nayeon unnie starting teasing me about Minguin and well my brothers teased me badly and the whole conversation was about me I was the star of the show, I felt shy after some time and began whining hoping they'd drop the conversation and thankfully they did, instead teasing Jimin about something he did yesterday.

I was starting to get tired, I tried rubbing my eyes to wake up and suppress my yawn but it was no use I still dozed off on the counter and I only then woke up when someone was lifting me
up, it was Jae-bum oppa he looked at me and mumbled for me to go back to sleep, so I shut my heavy eyes once again and he laid besides an already sleeping Jihyo unnie, I could tell it was her because her K-Drama was playing even though she was asleep and I thanked oppa sleepily and hugged Jihyo unnie from the back.

Nayeon, Jimin and JB slept slightly later at around 2am.

At around 5 am I woke up to the sound of my unnies alarm, I groaned annoyed, one thing I'm still not used to is waking up early, shaking theses thoughts aside I got up greeting my sisters and quickly got dressed and as you can imagine the schedule was wayy more hectic now that it was the five of us, but we got over it and as always Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie were the last ones, who were still getting ready so  Me, Jimin and JB oppa were watching Spider-Man while waiting for them, that was until we heard a knock on the door . So Jimin got up and opened the door, there was BTS + Got7 together. They all cooed and swooned over me treating me like I was there baby sister which I was technically but it put me to the curiosity of who my childhood friend is, if only I didn't forget I would be happy.

Ignoring my thought there, we all sat down in the same room and continued watching the Spider-Man. At some point I must've forgotten about our friends because there was a knock on the door again, this caused Jackson oppa, JB oppa , J hope oppa and Bam Bam oppa to hide me while the others opened the door, they sighed in relief  when they saw the girls and bowed quickly, before they could warm the other boys who were hiding Jeongyeon they came walking in glaring at them and hiding me in a long coat and a cap, I could hear the girls burst out laughing, which caused oppa's to quickly apologise aware of the familiar faces, I shrugged it off and walked towards Tzuyu and Mina unnie and they kept teasing me which caused me to whine telling them to stop.

That too for the first time I saw Dubu unnie here at our house, she was also with an unfamiliar person I'd never seen before, she had a gummy smile and cat like eyes. I told both her and Dubu to come to us and hang out with us, the unfamiliar lady said hello to Minguin and Tzuyu and me but I was struggling to know who she was and I wasn't the brightest to find out, I was happy to finally get a chance to speak with Dub Dub unnie and we all waited for Nayeon and Jihyo unnie. After around 30 minutes Nayeon unnie came and ran towards the unfamiliar girl and I followed her as she hugged her saying 'JENNIE!' Happily, so her name was Jennie I continued looking at my sister confused and she said 'have you met her yet? This is my little sister Jeongyeon' and told me that this was Jennie her old friend so I nodded

Unnie quickly asked the Jennie girl, where Jisoo is? Or if Dubu was here, she said that Jisoo was currently busy with her company and that she came to drop Dubu off, so once again Nayeon unnie looked around to see where Dahyun was and hugged the girl tighter than ever, but I was curious to why someone drops Dubu off. But non the less I made way back to Mina and Tzu and started to slowly open up to Jennie unnie who was gushing about how cute I was. We all started to make our way out with Jen unnie bidding goodbye, so I did the same and walked with Nayeon unnie and Dahyun unnie because for some reason reason I felt like someone was watching me, it's risky to keep Mina or Tzu next to me in case I say or get scared of anything.

I only started to calm down when I saw the school because it no longer felt like someone was staring at me, I just walked in with all 20 of us and could hear people whispering again, I didn't mind with them and went to Jace and Jason it was maths , double maths and English and science wait a go for torturing Poor students, I payed very close attention to maths but because I had missed so much it was hard for me to understand the first try but after constantly doing these steps with Jason teaching me it allowed me to understand better and access the set of work the teachers wanted from me until the lesson ended, I felt confident in maths.

After this lesson ended, the three of us had English so we went ahead walking to class, but I paced ahead, which was a wrong decision because a group of girls swarmed me, one grabbed my collar and threw me against the wall as the other shouted at me for being with there "influences" who to me were my siblings and friends and another shouting at me for being friends with Jason and jace, as if that that wasn't bad enough one of the girls lifted her hand up towards my cheek, which caused me to whimper remembering my past school trauma, she slapped me. Still recovering from that,  I saw Jace grab onto me shouting at all those girls  Jace  quickly went to the English teacher to excuse me from my lesson. 

On the way both boys grabbed onto me in worry, Jason trying to make me laugh and forget but my mind knew better and I became more panicked remembering the slap, it was getting too hard for me to breathe, it felt suffocating to be in my own body and my hands started trembling. But before it could get any worse Jace started to help me calm down reminding me to breathe on the way, I could sense by there body language they were panicked and rushing to the student office, knowing I'll feel better then.

When we arrived, both boys knocked on the door asking permission to come in, which the person said yes to knowing it could've been an emergency, they unlocked the door and it was pengu unnie. She gasped at seeing me look so vulnerable and instantly let us all in, she sat me in Jihyo's chair asking me what happened but I shook my head looking down to the ground, Jace asked Mina to come outside for some time and explained everything which happened, I realised because when she walked in she was really annoyed, but despite this she kept her manners thanking both Jace and Jason for acting calmly in this Situation and smiled at me reassuring me everything will be fine soon

just what is she planning?