Chapter 10

Jeongyeon's P.O.V

Okay so it was my first day at school, it was really fun actually aside from my nightmare but other than that I felt very estatic, school was a lot better than how I remembered, "maybe it's because my siblings are there and nobody can say anything against me," as long as pengu unnie and the other unnies are there then I'm safe.

My best friend was the coolest person at school, (don't tell unnies I said that) Tzuyu was the most helpful person to me today and her caring nature made me want to be her friend, so we both agreed after me asking her to be my best friend if she would stick by my side, but she does kind of know about penguin unnie, apparently they are some sort of close relatives .

So I finally met her, the girl in my dreams the saviour of my life if it weren't for her I would've been isolated in a dark room crying and refusing to even look at someone in the eyes, her name was Mina, her face when I called her penguin unnie was priceless it constantly keeps replying in my mind as my heart was beating abnormally fast the things pengunie does to me is crazy.

Please heart stop beating let me live for tommorow so I can cherish that gummy smile as well as her soft,soothing voice and befriend the girl because that is one thing that is on my wish list for sure, it felt surreal that the women who saved my life is one of my sisters best friend, so I yawned before snuggling into Nayeon unnie and falling into a deep slumber.

Mina's P.O.V
I saved my friends sister her name is Jeongyeon and as remembered she was beautiful, I'm glad that she remembers me from that night and she looked more beautiful than my first encounter with her and her smile is like the light to my darkness, she calls me her hero and to me that is enough for my heart beating as if it just ran a marathon.

When she called me penguin unnie, my emotions were everywhere and I was slowly losing control of my thoughts speach and emotions, without knowing I conveyed my emotions through my anger and shock but deep inside I was joyful and cursing myself for how aggressive my response was "wait to go Mina" I thought to myself.

My reputation was on the line, so I collected myself before asking her why, her answer was adorable and inside my heart was like an earthquake ready to bounce out of my chest, but on the outside my cold aura never feared to scare her and Tzuyu glared at me.

I'm guessing she wants me to stop because she wants Jeongyeon to be her friend, so yeah turns out she was also the girl who I helped this morning as well it's like fate wants us to be together, but it could just all be a concidence.

I was finally starting to get drowsy and fall asleep beside my elder sister Momo but all I could see was the image of Jeongyeon and her laughter which sounded like the most best sound that was had heard in my life, my heart beat was abnormal once again and I could do nothing about it.

Why is it that Jeongyeon is all I think of when I'm tired, she's pretty okay maybe not just pretty she looks like an angel from heaven who had blessed my soul to see such beauty, but I need my sleep and it's only 4 hours till I see her again. So Momo held me in a warm embrace helping my drowsy eyes drop and go into dream land.

Okay so my alarm just went off and I woke up feeling incredibly happy, it felt like time had stopped just so I couldn't meet the latter but we survived the night and it was my responsibility to get to school on time, if the latter saw me as her hero and role model it was my responsibility to give a good reputation for as long as possible .

So I woke up Momo unnie while she wasdreaming about food, typical Momo and then ran downstairs to see Sana unnie playing with Milo our family puppy while Ray was back in Japan, I did miss him a lot, but I shook off that thought and waved at Sana before returning back to my room and preparing for school, while the twins cooked something for us all to eat, I'm meeting Ray soon.