Chapter 13

Dahyun's P.O.V
It's about time lessons are over, all of our crew decided to go to the park, it was hard for me to step out of my comfort zone without my siblings but I'd have to face it one day, but it's just the trauma of constantly being kindnapped or attacked by someone who's identity is still concealed, I let out a shaky breath and Mina started to reassure me everything will be okay. But My heart lept out of my chest, when someone back-hugged me and stiffened up upon realising who it was, it was none other than Son Cheayoung my best friend and my childhood crush, my cheeks heated up when she requested for a kiss on the cheek so I did, my heart started beating loudly and I mumbled something against her shoulder during the hug.

'Wǒ ài nǐ Cheayoung-ah' I felt satisfied it was a confession from my side but did she finally find out what I have felt for her, all this time? My hopes shattered when Cheang let go of me, walking off avoiding eye contact with me. This made Mina walk to me quickly asking what happened but the lump in my throat made it hard for me to speak, instead I let out a few tears. She looked at me in worry, helping me up before taking me to Nayeon unnie who looked at me in worry, she reached her arms towards me, thanking Mina in the process hugging me tightly, I cried against her white t-shirt after these events and she stroked my hair telling me to calm down so  I watched Jihyo yelling at someone on the phone which made me giggle quite a bit.

After a good half an hour , Mina came to me reaching her hand towards me, I held it and she lifted me up hugging me tightly worried for my wellbeing but I laughed patting her shoulder, our moment was kind of ruined when Cheayoung came towards us mumbling something which sounded like aishteru but I'm not going to assume anything, and as I expected Cheayoung started acting like everything was okay, my heart shattered, my throat had a lump in it, I quickly mustered my fakest smile and grabbed Mina's arm slightly tighter.

Stop giving me mixed signals please.

Nobody's p.o.v
All the girls gathered together, walking towards the more peaceful side of the park, some of the girls carrying each other on their back, nobody seemed to realise the awkward atmosphere of both Dahyun and Cheayoung which was a good thing for the both of them and instead were watching Mina and Jeongyeon chasing each other, Dahyun feeling sleepy after all the crying she did and laid down into a ball like position shutting her eyes, but felt a soft hand grabbing her head, she opened a little bit of her eye only to see Chaeyoung grabbing her head delicately before  quickly shutting her eyes when she felt a warm embrace and a faint mumble saying I love you.

That's when Dahyun knew she had hope for confessing her love, as she fell into a deep slumber.

Now that one love story was ended it was time for the other, Mina and Jeongyeon were chasing each other unaware that each of their friends were watching them but what Mina didn't see was a rock and like every cliché story or drama, Mina closed her eyes ready for the impact but was instead swung by her arm into a warm embrace, shaking from the impact she looked at the innocent brown orbs she fell in love with and was slowly starting to calm down. Jeongyeon grew concerned and started rambling about if she was okay, Mina smiled softly at seeing how caring Jeongyeon was, reassuring the girl she was fine, but Jeongyeon disagreed carrying Mina bridal style to her sisters, which caused a lot of teasing to happen and Mina to shyly hide her head in the crook of Jeongyeon's neck, which caused her to laugh loudly and say 'where's the intimidating penguin gone'.

Mina huffed saying 'do you want to be my friend or not?" Which caused Jeongyeon to quickly grab Mina's hand and said Yes loudly, so the girl pretended to think and said okay you have one more chance, which made Jeongyeon hug Mina tightly thanking her, but Mina was more proud of herself for becoming friends with Jeongyeon and felt more blessed and kept hanging out until it started the slowly get darker, everyone started to part way in there small groups.