Chapter 16

Mina's P.O.V
Hello Chaeyoung-ah where are you? You left without telling me I was so worried!
I'm In Japan
What! You didn't tell me
I promise I'll explain soon
Bye Minari I got to go appa needs me
Bye Chaeng
                                                          —END THE CALL —

She went to Japan that too without telling me, I just hope everything goes well.

Chaeyoung's P.O.V
I'm currently in Japan to see my family and hopefully have my wish fulfilled,the moment I'd gotten out of the plane and into the airport I was engulfed into my mothers warm embrace, she muttered how much she missed me and helped me carry my luggage to the car , she started a conversation with me about how my life was in Korea and I laughed telling her all about it, and I didn't even realise we were close to home, my hands started trembling was I really going to do this again ? My mom must've sensed my discomfort and rubbed her fingers against my palm helping me calm down a little, she must've knew why I came here, for my sisters.

You see I have two sisters who are a lot younger than me and I've always wanted to bring them to Korea with me so I'd feel a lot less lonely, but my father opposes the idea because I'm supposed to be the next heir of the company, I try not to give up despite my fathers harsh words and spend as much time as I can with my sisters if , what used to happen before, was I used to starve myself most of the time  to save money for Japan but had to stop when I'd ended up in the hospital multiple times and Mina yelled at me and kept a close eye on me.

As soon as I'd walked into the room, my father pat my back upon my arrival and my two little sisters ran towards me chanting my name, I giggled lifting both of them up and carrying them across the room like a plane. My mother laughed at seeing me interacting with both of them, and asked asked both girls to go to the playroom while I go and get ready, so once I'd arrived in my room I laid on my bed feeling a sense of comfort, Omma gave me the time to do some stuff while she fed both Seari and Aeri, so I switched on my projector and watched an episode of One punch man until my sisters came snuggling besides me once they'd ate. After a few eps my sisters started to grow more drowsy so I got up lifting both of them up, carrying them to their shared bedroom kissing their foreheads.

It was now time for the most nerve-wrecking part of the trip, I walked to the dining table trembling, my father sat by me reading the latest sports news. I cleared my throat averting my fathers attention to me and before I could even open my mouth he said:

'No you cannot take your sisters to Korea for the last time you're a student and a future CEO you can't be taking care of a 4 and 6 year old that's too much' I looked at my father and tried once more but he hit the table and said 'NO MEANS NO CHAEYOUNG-AH THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO COME TO KOREA WITH YOU' my heart shattered and I'd felt the feeling of disappointment I should've been used to this pain by now, I got up from the dining table balling my fist as a tear fell down my cheek 'what was I thinking' I thought to myself,
Omma embraced me in a tight hug caressing my face when she saw my tears, I could tell she felt bad to see me suffer like this and she hugged me mumbling how she will convince Appa today.

I nodded and went to my room, releasing the tears I'd held back, when will this pain end?

WITH MR AND MRS SON
Miss son walked towards her husband looking at him with a disappointing look 'you just had to make her cry didn't you'
'don't you actually think your being too aggressive to her' to which Mr Son responded with a scoff and said 'I'm looking out for her she's going to be heir she can't have distractions like this messing her up'
Miss son sighed once again 'you left her in Korea when she was just six she was Seri's age for Petes sake!, she never questioned you and called you her hero, would her hero really hold her back at a moment like this.

Mr Son  shook his head stubbornly and said 'look I'm trying to look out for her I don't want her to end up like how I was at one point I want her to be bright and happy and willing to work'
Mrs son this time just laughed bitterly and said 'if you wanted her to be happy and healthy both Seri and Aeri should've been with her, she's been hospitalised so many times because she's been waiting to ask you to let them go with her, heck even at one point she starved herself if it wasn't for Dubu and Mina you wouldn't even see Chaeng, she's been trying to so hard to keep her relationship with her siblings close but because of you she's been struggling to keep them closer to her because of what being a heir to a company.
Mr Son gasped processing all this information he heard about his daughter, 'W-was I really that selfish? Did I really lead my daughter to all this pain' he sat down on the arm chair besides where he was standing

Mrs Son could sense her husband starting to question himself so she just said 'your company isn't as important as your daughters happiness right, you've seen Chaeyoung-ah she's so invested in the business already why are you so worried for, your greed made our princess like this please just support her and be a better father.

' SON CHAEYOUNG' Mr son called out, only to see his eldest daughter running towards him he pat a spot next to him, he hugged his daughter for the first time and said that she can take her two sisters and realised how selfish he was and promised he would be a better father to his daughter and Miss Son looked at both of them happily. But asked Chaeng about her flight time 'Omma it's at 6:16am'  her mother nodded before saying I'm going to go pack your sisters things.

And Chaeyoung once again thanked her father.

Chaeyoung's P.O.V
So turns out my father agreed which is really exciting for me, I thanked Omma once more and hugged appa once  before trying to sleep because I had a flight at 6am.

—Time skip to 5AM—
I woke up to my alarm and got dressed into something simple and warm, I then made way downstairs to see my appa waiting in the living room for us, this made me smile and I thanked my dad again for agreeing to my idea but what he said after that made me even more happier he said that him and Omma will come to Korea soon, so I hugged him and spent time with him until my two little sisters came with Omma and I hugged her tightly too thanking her if it weren't for her I'd be going home alone now she smiled and I lifted up both my sisters carrying them to the car, quickly checking if we had everything.

The outfits of the day:
My  outfit- an oversized black hoodie, jeans, a long black puffer jacket a cap and a mask
Aeri's  outfit- black top, overalls, pigtails and Adidas superstars, and a long black puffer  jacket
Seri's outfit- a matching bear tracksuit, a cap and a long black puffer jacket

We bid goodbye to Omma and appa and I promised to be back and 15 minutes from then we went on the plane, which was fun.

—Time skip to when they arrived at Korea—

I looked around for Somi, who had just came back from Spain 2 days from my arrival, she was stood at the entrance smiling brightly at me, I instantly hugged happy she was back, she mumbled how much she missed me, before lifting up both my sisters and felt excited when I told her they will live here. She smiled at me when brighter and carried Seri in her arms until we arrived towards her company, she said that she has to go because of her schedule, so I hugged her one last time before carrying Seri on my shoulders and Aeri in my arms, after about 10 minutes of walking we finally arrived at my house, my two sisters were surprised and asked if I was princess so I laughed while adding the code to unlock to the door.

There I saw Mina stood there crossing her arms, I'm in trouble aren't I?