Chapter 15

Jeongyeon's P.O.V
As much as I wanted to know what Mina unnie was thinking, my eyes started to get heavy and I diverted my mind to my top priority which is health. So snuggling  into Jihyo unnies chair I shut my heavy eyelids and fell into dreamland.

—Flashback—
SERINAH! SERINAH! I'm h-here w-where are you?
Hah you thought Serin was your friend you're pathetic.
W-who are you?
You don't need to know, you just need to learn a lesson for messing with my sister
B-But

Before Jeongyeon could utter anything, Aerin grabbed Jeongyeon by the throat and threw her onto the floor, she looked up to see Serin smirking before punching her in the stomach multiple times, "S-Stop please" she mumbled trying to avoid getting beaten up, but it was no use, Aerin lifted up Jeongyeon who was trying to escape from them. But now Serin the girl she trusted herself with was walking towards her with a sinister smirk, Jeongyeon stumbled back pleading them to stop once again when she saw the edge of the building, "is this how it's going to end" she thought smiling bitterly when she saw Serin raising her hand to slap her, but a hand was quicker to stop it, A tall girl wearing a mask with blue eyes and a dark aura came laughing .

both girls looked in fear before muttering A-Alice
Alice quickly grabbed Jeongyeon and carried her away from the edge, she glared at both girls and said " I'll deal with you now" cracking her knuckles, she punched both girls with all her strength disgusted how they were about to kill someone, she knocked them out before Jeongyeon to the nurses office hoping she's okay.

"Are you okay? My name is Alice what's yours?" The tall girl said trying to start a conversation
"M-my names Jeongyeon" she mumbled timidly avoiding eye contact
Jeongyeon you'll be safe now I'm with you now, you can trust me.
—Flashback end—

I woke up to the sound of someone calling out my name shaking me out of this nightmare that was happening, but it was hard I couldn't understand the reality that I was currently in, my mind was filled with the traumatic images from this incident. Minari looked at me concerned she instantly put down the paperwork she was doing and made her way towards me, my heart throbbed out of my chest  when I felt a pair of warm arms embracing me, "ssh your safe" she said  reassuringly caressing my hair as I cried in her arms looking down at my scar on my wrist my hands started trembling and it got harder to breathe but Minguin unnie helped me return back to my calm state.

Minari sat holding me in her protective arms, she tried to do anything to make me giggle like impersonating  pengu, I was starting to feel drowsy again but were a bit scared to doze off after the nightmare I'd experienced, just as I'd slowly started to close my eyes the sound of  7 familiar voices were heard, they all asked what was wrong with me. Opening my tired eyes I looked up at Jihyo unnie lifting my arms up for her as Minthang quickly went back to working on her paper work. Jihyo unnie lifted me up carrying me to Nayeon unnie and went to talk to Pengu unnie I'm guessing it's because of me.

Both my unnies kept checking if I was okay, but thanks to Mithang unnie I was fine I told them about how amazing she was to me and Jihyo unnie went to Minari thanking her lots for taking care of me and saving me once again and I did too. The other girls were a little worried with the way I was acting but found out what had happened and were glad I was recovering but this is all because of Mina unnie.

Gumawo Mithang unnie.

Mina's P.O.V
No missed calls from Son Chaeyoung who randomly disappeared for 2 days  now,  she might be with halmeoni  but if she doesn't come for two more days I'll go visit her myself and lecture her.

My angered thoughts were cut off instantly, when Jeongyeonie was bought in the room looking vulnerable, I gasped instantly getting up and helping her to Jihyo's chair, asking her what happened but my heart shattered when she shook her head looking at the ground, one of her friends I believe his name is Jace told me to come outside so he could tell me what happened to Yeonie, after hearing what he said my anger was back once again, I was annoyed ""I'm going to find these girls. And have a small chat."  I thought to  myself,  but right now I'd have to work on my duty, so I thanked both these boys and gave them a late note for in case they'd get in trouble and it was just me and her.

I didn't actually realise that Jeongyeon had fallen  asleep, until I'd heard soft whimpers as well as  a faint  "stop",  at this point I got up from my chair instantly pacing towards her, I called her multiple times until she jerked up in a panicked state, my heart broke seeing her in tears and tried thinking of what techniques my sisters use with me, so I hugged her mumbling she was safe, and  I tried to make her laugh by doing small things like impersonating Pengu which caused her to burst into giggles as I stayed besides her hugging her until the girls came back at that point I knew she would be happy enough to let me go because her sisters are back.

She instantly reached for Jihyo who looked concerned about seeing how Jeong looked, it was kinda like how I reacted when Sana unnie was all vulnerable too, she gave her to Nayeon unnie before coming to me asking me what happened, I spoke in a low tone so Jeongyeonie couldn't hear it and have to relive the trauma and I asked Jihyo why her sister acted that way, I know she has PTSD but what happened which actually traumatised her with someone nearly slapping her, she looked at me and told me everything with a low tone and I gasped these girls who messed with Jeongyeon are going to feel pain today, I'll make sure they don't even look at her again, I was put out of my thoughts when all three of the YOO siblings thanked me, so I smiled and said it was okay since I'd vowed to protect Jeongyeon since she joined.

As the school day was over, I excused myself from the student council room telling my unnies to go home early today, to not wait for me since I had a basketball club. My anger bubbled up as I saw the same group of girls walking home laughing about the situation earlier mocking Jeong. 'Nobody mocks her in my watch' so I put my mask on and hid my name tag calling out for those girls and laughing sarcastically when I'd seen those girl's quivering in fear. I mean who wouldn't be I'm a hidden icon in this school for this, so I taught them a small lesson it wasn't that intense, I only knocked all of them out and broke three of their arms then I looked at them with a piercing look, speaking with a deep tone telling them to run away, so they did like little kids. How Pathetic.

I was home now and just as I'd walked in my phone rang, I waved at my two unnies telling them it was Chaengs, why is she calling now?
—Answer—                                                     Decline
Hello?