Chapter 20

Nobody's P.O.V
Today was the day they were all going to see Cheayoung, so they each went to the im's residence and waited there for them, once everyone was satisfied with their breakfast and that all of them were here they set off to her large mansion.

And rung the doorbell and all of them were left in awe

Cheayoungs P.O.V
I woke up pretty early today considering Mitang told me that her and the girls are coming over to my house since I haven't been at school for a while, I took a quick shower and made way to both girls bedrooms, Seri was sat looking at the ipad and smiled happily when she saw me and I just told her to make her way downstairs for breakfast.

Next I went to Aeri's room, she was laying down with her thumb in her mouth I smiled and woke her up rocking her a little softly when the sound of her discomforted cries were heard but when she saw me she smiled and lifted her arms for me to carry her as she was still too tired to walk.

Once both girls were sat on the sofa and cartoons were playing, the sound of the doorbell was heard, Aeri perked up and ran towards the entrance 'UNNIE UNNIE SOMEONE IS HERE' I laughed and opened the door.

It was my friends before I could even greet them Aeri launched herself into Mina's arms, and waved at the rest confused by who they were Mina giggled and said these are Minguin and Chaeng Chaeng unnies friends to which she jumped from Mina's embrace and hugged all the others.

'Thank you for taking care of my Cheang Cheang unnie, unnies!' She screamed a little too loudly before running to her seri who was still greeting most of them. This was just a really cute sight for me.

I looked at Mina wiggling my eyebrows at her, when I saw her holding Jeongyeon's hand she smiled at me and walked towards me, Jeongyeon looked at me with puppy eyes before waving at me and before I could even ask Mina if they were dating she glared at me and shook her head briefly before telling Jeongyeon to go to her elder sister and began to explain everything to me.

I had mixed emotions of both anger and sadness for the Jeongyeon, but it also made me happy that Mina was finally starting to warm up to other people other than me, her best friend, But I couldn't help but wonder where's dubs? My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the sound of the door bell.

It was her, I felt speechless she looked like an angel in that dress, my hear started beating furiously as I let her in, "hey Dubs how are you" she replied "good" before smiling with her deadly eye smile, Help I think I'm dying, she's too pretty for me what am I playing at, my little sister grabbed my shirt and her eyes widened in shock before running to Dahyun.

' ARE YOU DUBS UNNIE, CHAENG ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT YOU AND SAYS YOUR PRETTY!  Aeri screamed out, I just quickly lifted her up before seeing dubs cheeks turn a shade of red, she's blushing wait she's blushing?! I think I'm hallucinating there's no way in hell she would like me. 

Nobody's pov
Everyone was enjoying the day at Chaengs house, they were all enjoying the company of the girls little sisters too who were completely comfortable with them,. Whilst watching the movie FROZEN they all decided they should go out and stroll around the area.

They found a nearby park and decided to stay there, whilst all of them were sat down a familiar guy smiled and called for Dahyun and confessed that he loved her, before she could even respond Chaeyoung left in a haste with tears in her eyes walking away from all her friends. Of course this didn't go unnoticed by some people.

Jeongyeon looked at Mina before running after Chaeng, she eventually stopped and sat besides her under a tree.

Again Chaeyoung's P.O.V
Whilst watching frozen, we all felt bored so we decided to go to the park nearby my house, as we reached the park both Aeri and Seri ran to the playground holding Tzuyu's hand who gladly followed along besides them.

We sat in an open space of grass within the park and were discussing random stuff within ourselves I sat listening intently and felt in a happy mood, but a familiar guy came and confessed his love to Dubs. My heart sunk in my chest and I suppressed my tears, she was going to say yes, he was perfect he had everything he was handsome what was there to say no to.

To avoid my friends from seeing my tears when I thought they weren't looking , I ran as far as my legs could take me, to avoid another heart break and laughed bitterly at my thoughts of me and Dubs being together as more tears fell how stupid was I? To think she would fall inlove with me?

But someone hugged me tightly, I opened my eyes to see Jeongyeon looking at me with worry in her eyes mumbling how she saw me run off and asked what happened before asking if it was because of Dahyun I nodded my head and tears were threatening to fall out of my eyes once again.

'I-I feel pathetic like I actually believed for a moment she would love me, but h-he's perfect and I'm not worth it she's straight should never love a coward like me'

'But I do and it's killing me' I looked up to see Dahyun staring at me intently before continuing 'chaeng you don't know how long I've been waiting for those words to come out of your mouth I've always loved you and I always will '

Now the real question is Chaeng, will you be my girlfriend? My heart lept at that question and I reached in for a kiss, yes Dubs I will be your girlfriend. 

This was one of the best nights of my life. Me and my childhood crush are together.