Chapter 2

Jihyos P.O.V
I just woke up to see my elder brother Jeabum who I hadn't seen since ages, I felt the urge to hug him, so I thought "maybe I should suprise him" so running towards him I leaped on him and hugged him very tightly.

I hadn't seen him since months after he went to go live with his seven other friends, he had stopped coming to school because he went abroad with his friends, Nayeon unnie didn't look very excited seeing him back, I don't know why maybe they got into a fight because they are very distant.

Jimin on the other hand, went to go to UK to study because his seven best friends were there and he wanted to see what London looked like, he should be back soon, hopefully.

Nayeons P.O.V
He's back, Jeabum is back, why today? After all he did leave us for his friends and thought not once to call me or message me, despite missing my brother dearly I felt very upset that he didn't even ask me if I'm okay.

I'm guessing Jihyo sensed something off with the both of us and called Jeabum down into her room I wondered why? Probably because she needed help on a project why have I got to worry.

Jeabums P.O.V
So I met my twin sister after a few months she looked very matured, I did regret leaving but I had no choice to. You see me and my friends were threatened that if we stayed in Korea at that time we would have to witness our own siblings death, we all thought it was ridiculous until we found out that he was the exact same killer who killed Jacksons brother.

We had to oblige, he took all of our phones but before that made us call our family and say we were going abroad to study and we were on the plane. Despite us being in a car, all that time we were in Jeju and we had no phone lines no wifi no nothing, if we made a wrong step our siblings lives would be in danger. So we had no choice

I can see how me leaving had matured Nayeon up, it was so awkward I really wanted to run up to her and annoy her like the old times. Right now were not in good terms, after a while I felt someone hug me tightly that someone was Jihyo I missed her so much and proceeded to hug her tightly.

She seemed to have sensed something off with me and Nayeon and frowned immediately, she asked me if I could come a long and so I did she begged me to apologise to Nayeon since she had been very upset of me being out of the country, I felt as if I should tell the truth to Nayeonie like how Bam Bam is going to Lalisa his younger sister, so I called my friends and they said I should tell her.

It has always been my duty to not lie to my twin, I braced myself waiting for the worst case scenario to happen but it never approached me, trembling with the feeling of losing my twin sister after so many years with her made me sick. Instead the opposite happened suprisingly the stubborn Im Nayeon was hugging me tightly while punching my shoulder since I didn't tell her sooner.

Now it was time for me to see our maknea Im Jeongyeon, she was sleeping very peacefully with no worries invading her thoughts, I stroked her hair carefully and felt her stirring and opened her eyes looking as if she was about to kill someone but when she saw me, she hugged me very tightly.

Jeongyeons P.O.V
I felt someone stroking my hair, after I got some decent sleep for the first time. Glaring at them with a peircing look my vision started to clear, I saw Jeabum oppa I couldn't believe it he was supposed to be abroad.

I didn't complain though, my dearest short twin wasn't back yet and I was beyond upset, feeling as if Jimin would come today. He would never he probably dosen't miss me, I shook it off to see Nayeonie playing around with Jeabum, Jihyo on the phone with some guy named Joon or something.

Can this day get anymore choatic, I wondered to myself as we all giggled and got a long with eachother for the first time, soon was the time that I dreaded my siblings leaving me home alone. I decided to check on Jack my boyfriend
to see if he was at school, he was I asked if her could skip but he immediately got defensive when I said it in a joking way.

So I decided to watch some Tv, to kill of some time and then I would probably go to the park and get some fresh air, enjoying the idea of going outside I picked out my most favorite outfit and wore my Nike air forces.

At 1:10 I stepped out of the house, waving at the neighbours asking them how they were. After that I strolled down the familiar path way, what I saw had broke me, Jack? He said he was at school, I thought it was his break and tried to convince myself that he would not cheat on me that was until some girl came and Kissed him on the lips.

When he saw me, he just laughed and made me a laughing stock humiliating me non stop. By then I had lost hope in everything, finally thought I had someone decent in my life and he had been cheating on me the whole time, I felt numb and felt tears brimming in my eyes, the only thing I could hear were my ears ringing, and a sting on my cheek.

He slapped me, just the thought made me beyond upset, he didn't care he showed no mercy and continued shoving and pushing me letting his so called "girlfriend" hurt me, I hoped someone would come and save me, and thank god someone did.

End of P.O.V

All Jack heard was a very low voice, she had a hoodie and mask on, she gave an intimidating aura which made people wonder if she was treacherous. One word was enough to make Jack cower in fear and run away with his girlfriend, Jeongyeon wanted to know what the mysterious girl said but she heard a faint go so she assumed that's what she said.

Once they had left, the girl removed her mask a tiny bit so she could talk and stuck out a hand for Jeongyeon, when she observed her she found out that the girl had one mole on her nose, as well as very pretty eyes she was just perfect in Jeongyeon's eyes, the so called scary aura she felt back then was long gone with a very bright gummy smile from the girl.

Jeongyeon felt her heart burst, when she wiped her tears of, the penguin engulfed her in a tight hug, despite not like skinship Jeongyeon sinked into this one feeling beyond devistated and disappointed with who she chose. She felt embarrassment and relief to know sooner rather than later, before she could thank her some girls called the mysterious girl and told her to come, she waved goodbye.

Jeongyeon's P.O.V
I walked home with no ability to talk about today, my trust issues were back for sure and the knly thing I could do was cry and wonder what I did wrong? Why is fate so cruel to me? I already didn't feel normal and now this, I shook my coat off to see a note it said this:

  I'm sorry for everything today
   He was a jerk
   You deserve better
   Don't let him get to you at all
   Your strong and will fight by yourself
                             Your savoir-MM🐧

I didn't know when she put it in, but she is right as soon as my two siblings came they ran to my room to see me crying they had never seen me this vulnerable, I asked them where Jeabum was and they said that he was in his and his friends mansion.

All I felt like was to sleep, if I felt the slightest hungry I would've pretended that I have ate and said I already did I felt bad for lying to my unnies but I had to. So lying down on the double bed my teddy bear Jomi sat beside me, I hugged it thinking what Jimin would do if he was in this situation.

Both sisters had picked up on the situation very quickly and had asked her what is wrong when she told both of them they were fuming, they knee they shouldn't have let me be with him and I told them about my savoir, so then I went back to going to sleep.

Feeling restless for the first few minutes the questions that came into my mind were:

Who are you? Will we meet again? What is your name? MM

Before drifting off to sleep I mumbled a very soft thank you as if she could hear me, and held my penguin plush a lot tighter than I usually do I guess I'm going to have to appreciate them more since she practically is one, she looked intimidating but when she walked I couldn't help but to hold in my laughter, she was waddling.

The night I fell asleep with mixed emotions.