Chapter 1

Jeongyeon P.O.V
Yah Yoo Jeongyeon, my annoying bunny tooth sister yelled despite knowing my fear of loud sounds, I whimpered loudly hoping she would stop shouting since it was really affecting me.

She heard my whimpers and looked at me apologetically, as she began to stroke my hair gently making patterns with each strand, ensuring me that she was there for me. I hugged her tightly feeling the flashbacks come to me trembling uncontrollably, all I felt was fear nothing else my mind was clogged with all the possible bad things that could happen.

Nayeonie caged me in a bear hug, while tightening her grip holding me protectively making sure that my mood was calm and had recovered from the sudden flashbacks, when she knew that i was okay she let go. I heard her mumble something quitely barely audible for the both of us to hear, at that moment in time I felt a sudden urge to take a nap, I tossed and turned but no avail.

Why must i have to suffer like this? Why can't i be normal?

No matter how much I tried, sleep had disappeared in thin air and was replaced with terrifiying thoughts from the past. The first idea which came in to my mind was to go to one of my siblings to ask them for help, but i felt numb all i could hear was the clock ticking and the silent trembling breathes by me.

I barely managed to stand up without tripping over something, mustering up my courage I walked into the hallway, hoping for someone to be there so they can confront me, but when the door opened to the living room it was empty.

Where is everyone? Did they leave me like everyone else?

Panicking I paced around the room thinking about all the negative responses, it was soon interrupted by my stomach rumbling. That's what I forgot to do, instead of eating i felt queasy and felt myself losing control of my mind.

But when i walked to the kitchen, there was a note which had familiar handwriting on it, it was Jihyo's that's when I remembered they were at school, but a frown made way to my they didn't say goodbye to me but now i have reassurance they will come back right?

Just then i hear the door lock open and I ran into my sisters embrace almost immediately feeling comfortable, it felt as if she was about to fall but she managed to get her balance back and hug me even tighter. Well I felt grateful to know my sisters were back and wouldn't leave me anytime soon.

Jihyos P.o.v
So we just came walking in after a very long day of school, sighing annoyed I wondered why being the school president is so hard within five minutes my mind is filled with at least thousands of different reasona why, that was until i felt a  very tight hug, I almost tripped on nothing.         
I felt the need to embrace the younger, i held her very tightly while whispering very comforting words to her at that point onwards only was about Jeongyeon nothing else, the stress i had was way forgetten.

The only thing i felt, was the embrace of Jeongyeon and her damp tears on my shirt, that alerted me to the max, just seeing her so frail broke me the only thing i could do was smile and assure her I will never leave her.

I really hate everyone who made her suffer like this, our poor little sister I really should try to find a way to keep Jeongyeon entertained while were at school because everyone she knows does go to school.

Another chapter shall be coming shortly and tell me if you enjoy it