Chapter 11 (re-updated)

Nobody's P.O.V
A week had passed all of the girls had got along and enjoyed Jeongyeon's presence and Nayeon invited their friends over at her house after a long time this time with her precious little sister, she usually acted differently.

Jeongyeon was playing with LEGO as usual unaware that her short twin brother would destroy it and had no idea her friends were here, this caused one argument after another. One so bad that she hid behind Namjoon crying before making her way to Nayeon who had confronted her, but she barely moved away from Rm before seeing Jimin ruin her favorite lego kits that she spent a long time one.

She began sobbing loudly before hidding back into Nayeons embrace who didn't mind if her shirt got wet from Jeongyeons tears, this was a usaul occasion when Jimin came back and each time the latter would cry, still sobbing the girl asked why Jimin came back from the UK.

Sure both siblings found it adorable when the latter hugged them crying and sniffing they knew that they had to sort the situation out themselves so they called Jimin over asking him why he ruined his sisters lego kit in the first place making him say that he dosen't like the way she gets away with everything and ran back destroying most of the lego sets.

That left Jeongyeon shakily running upstairs with hopes that he wouldn't ruin her favorite mansion she built that was displayed in her bedroom which was now a lego room,once Jimin had succeeded he bid goodbye and waved at Nayeon.

Both girls sighed getting Jeongyeon out of her room wasn't really the easiest, they looked over to see their friends amused looks before Sana asked if she was usually like that making both girls shake their heads saying it's when someone yells and breaks her stuff and walked towards the door knocking on it gently before asking her to open it.

The latter shook her head and kept herself inside
but they promised Jimin was gone so she opened the door with hopes he left and walked towards her friends before hiding behind Jihyo in embarrassment but her friends just kept cooeing at how adorable she was.

But when Mina kept making fun of Nayeon and being savage, Jeongyeon laughed brightly while clapping her hands like a little baby, causing Momo to mumble she is cute which was heard by everyone.

Nayeon answered Momo with of course she is she is the sister of the most beautiful girl in the world Im nayeon causing everyone to groan and Jeongyeon to tilt her head in confusion when the girls started bickering about it, mainly Mina telling Nayeon she looks like a grandma her trying to get Momo involved who stopped when Mina whispered something in her ear.

Jeongyeon just sat watching in amusement besides Sana who clinged onto her also watching
what was happening but when the bickering had got to loud both her and Sana whimpered loudly which made both Tzuyu and Dahyun help confront the girls and cover their ears so they could tell them to stop.

Jeongyeon began crying really badly and Sana the poor girl was on the floor shaking her head trying to get rid of her flashbacks which were triggered, Jihyo and Mina both nodded and walked towards the two girls who were in terrible states and tried to confront them then thanked both Tzuyu and Dahyun for trying to confront them.

Mina sat beside Jeongyeon who clinged onto her still crying and Jihyo sat besides her with Sana in her arms who kept constantly whimpering and begging for her thoughts to stop, Jihyo stroked her hair and kissed her forehead before telling her everything will be okay and Mina watched her sister slowly calm down, so she held Jeongyeon kissing her on both cheeks before apologizing softly and tickled Jeongyeon which made her laugh happily.

Jeongyeon was another person in her life who she didn't want to see crying alongside with Cheayoung and she would do anything to stop them both from doing so.