Chapter 18

Mina's P.O.V
On the way home all I could think about was Chae's little sisters they were adorable, I smiled thinking about them as I went home. Normally I'd hear the sound of one of my sisters welcoming me or yelling at me but this time there was sounds of other voices. Who could be here at this time, putting aside my thoughts I jogged inside only to see Jihyo,Nayeon and Jeongyeon sat besides my two sisters, my heart started racing rapidly when Jeongyeon waved at me.

Putting aside my tiny backpack I sat next to Jeongyeon smiling when she started talking to me about some stuff clapping her hands in excitement, she sat on Momo's lap tilting her head whilst talking to me, Sana looked at me mumbling for me to go to eat something since I was hungry, Jeongyeon looked at me with puppy eyes and reached her arms towards me so I simply gave her a piggy back ride around the house.

Once we came back, each of the girls were sat in their own group, I sat down with Jeongyeon next to console and we played 'Midnight Club Los Angeles' we didn't even realise how fast time was flying until she yawned, we both gasped it was 12:00 and we had school tommorow, so turning off the console we both laid besides one another intertwining hands and falling asleep.

In the morning I'd woken up to a flash, I looked over to see the girls taking pictures of both me and Jeongyeon, I got up forgetting about her frail figure next to me and saw the time it was 8:15, as much as Jeongyeon looked cute sleeping we had a schedule, so I woke her gently only for her to whine cutely, my heart melt she's so cute, putting that thought aside I spoke to her with my softest tone reminding her we had school, she gasped looking at the time before getting her uniform and going to get dressed.

At 8:24 we all left the house, rushing to school, Jeongyeon holding my pinky to catch up to my pace, we all arrived on time after that hectic moment, shaking aside my thoughts I sat next to Jeongyeon who's hand kept shaking, I tried to stop them by rubbing them to assure I'm here but she kept getting more and more uncomfortable, I trailed where she was looking to see 2 girls and a guy, I squint my eyes only to see it was Jack and he smirked looking at the both of us, before Jeongyeon could get even more scared then she already was I walked her out of the lesson with me, she cried softly telling me how she felt didn't feel safe my heart boiled in anger, so I called Tzuyu who just walked into to school to take Jeongyeon to the rest, before cracking my knuckles and bones, that guy is going to pay today.

I walked to the classroom which he was still in waiting for me, smiling cockily as if he had a crowd to please, throwing my bag down at the opposite side of the room I got ready, he swung a punch at me only to dodge it and punch him in the face, he laughed getting up 'YOUR REALLY THAT WEAK' he shouted mocking me, I rolled my eyes at him and we continued fighting, I threw most of the punches at him, his face was bleeding a lot, but I didn't care especially after what he said
'ARE YOU REALLY PROTECTING THE UGLY B***H WHO YOU JUST MET LIKE A WEEK AGO SHE'S PATHETIC, YOU HAVE TERRIBLE TASTE  I SHOULDVE BROKEN UP WITH HER LONG AGO IT WAS A BET A BET HAHAHAHA'

After he said that my rage kicked up, I could no longer feel my senses, all I could hear was a voice telling me to do It, so before he could even utter his next words I looked at his pathetic face and punched him until he fell unconscious, even then punching him even harder, before I could kill him, there was protective arms around me I tried to squirm out but this person was so strong, even after the punches I tried throwing, it was Momo unnie she was holding me tightly whilst sitting down and asking me what he said to trigger me and I told her, she also looked at me angrily after what he said about Jeongyeon and got up and kicked him in the stomach and Sana only to slap his face when he'd woken up. All of us looked at him with pure hatred ready to beat him up,but he ran away.

I smirked to myself, seeing him running away so quickly, my two sisters pat my head and we went to the canteen to see everyone cheering us, I went and sat on our normal table with the girls and they asked where we were, originally we were going to lie but they could see through the lie considering I was bruised up and still bleeding at that moment in time, I looked at Jeongyeon before asking if she would be fine with hearing it, she nodded but I still put airpods in her ears just to stay on the safe side.

And explained everything with some of them thanking me others worried for my well-being and being proud of me because I was protecting someone.

Why does the short strawberry mushroom never come when there's drama...