Chapter 6. A New Hope

May 4, 2023. 8:30 AM.

"Peter! Peter! Wake up, it's Star Wars day!" I exclaim, jumping on his bed.

"Five more- wait, Star Wars?!" Peter asks.

"Star Wars!" I shout.

"Star Wars!" Peter shouts.

"Get clothes on, we gotta claim the movie room before someone else does!" I exclaim, dashing to the kitchen to grab all the snacks. Ice cream, Chex Mix, various other snacks that I found, my never ending water bottle, which somehow appeared here after being left at my apartment in LA, and a large amount of popcorn. No, seriously. Five bowls.

Per person.

When I finish hauling stuff to the movie room, Peter's there setting up a fort in one half of the room while Tony, Bruce, Steve, Bucky, Rhodey, and Sam sit in the prearranged movie chairs.

"Hello, Avengers." I smile, walking over to Peter. "Brought snacks."

"Dude, that's amazing!" Peter exclaims.

"Peter, Ned and Michelle have arrived." Friday says.

"Thanks Friday! I'll be right back, don't let the adults steal our food." Peter says. Wanda and Clint walk into the movie room and over to me.

"Hey Raindrop- whoa, that's a lot of snacks." Clint says.

"Well, there's me, Peter, you, Wanda, MJ, and Ned, so yeah, makes sense." I chuckle.

"I have returned!" Peter exclaims, leading MJ and Ned into the movie room.

26 hours and 23 minutes later...

"Now, onto The Clone Wars!" I shout.

"Alina, we've been watching this for an entire day. We need sleep." Peter says.

"Dude, you can go to sleep, I am staying up to watch the clone wars. After that, I'm gonna watch The Mandalorian and by then, you guys'll be awake."

52 hours and 10 minutes later...

"Alina, seriously?" Wanda asks.

"Yep!" I exclaim.

"No more coffee, you're going to sleep."

"No! No sleep! Baby Yoda!"

6 hours later...

"Alina Romanoff, that's it." Clint says. "No more Star Wars."

"Ok fine. Good night." I say, curling up in my blanket.

Jokes on him, I watched everything from the Skywalker saga to The Mandalorian to The Clone Wars! And I haven't slept in... four days. May the Force be with me.

After a while, someone walks up next to me.

"Good morning!" Peter shouts.

"Morning, where's the coffee?" I ask.

"It's actually two in the morning, you passed out two days ago."

"Wait huh?!"

"Yeah."

"I've been asleep for forty-eight hours?!"

"Yes, now be quiet, everyone else is asleep."

"Wait, what are we doing up at two in the morning?"

"You said that the handlers took Eliza, right?"

"Yeah."