#33 || Therapy

Age: 22/23/25

*Lily's POV*

These past few days have just consisted of eating, sleeping and crying.

I don't think I can stop. I'm pretty sure everyone is fed up of me but I honestly feel heartbroken.

I did think of flying back to a West Sydney leaving the tour but I couldn't be selfish and go after finally sorting things out with Luke.

I decide to go to the local coffee shop. I slip into my Nike blazers; throw on a hoodie and walk out of the hotel. I couldn't give less of a shit of what I look like right now.

I pull my phone out and listen to some music. Taking into account my depressing mood, I choose to listen to Therapy by All Time Low. It's such a relatable song.

"Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything"

/---/

I walk into the coffee shop, the bell above the door ringing. This small shop was so welcoming it almost felt like a small house.

"Hello, yeah, can I have a pumpkin spice latte please?" I smile at the waitress.

She returns the smile and goes to my make my order.

At the counter, there are 3 teenage girls arguing with an employee.

"YOU GOT MY ORDER WRONG YOU BITCH!"

I was taken aback by the foul language used by this almost 14 year old girl, but then I remembered...I used to
swear when I was 12 years old.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, I will make another for you now," the waitress said, her eyes bulging in fear.

I angrily stomped towards the flock of young girls.

"Apologise," I state.

"What th-"

"Apologise," I repeat, grinding my teeth, whilst cutting her off.

"Pfft, I'll get my dad on you," she smirks, buffing her nails.

She was your typical wannabe Barbie.

"You are like 14 yet you are so rude, it's clear your parents haven't taught you any manners," I roll my eyes.

"Wait...I know you...you're Lily Hemmings! Oh my gosh! I love 5 es-oh-es!" Her and her little flock of sheep start squealing making me cringe.

"Although, Michael is so ug-" I glare at her.

"Finish that sentence I dare you."

"Ugly," she giggles.

If only I wasn't 22. Then I would've been able to attack this little pain in the ass.

"Do you know what? Your pathetic," I say.

I grab my coffee and walk towards the door to see Luke and Michael walk in.

All of a sudden, the girl starts crying.

"Luke, Michael! Lily was so rude to me she called me pathetic, she has no respect for your fans," the girls screams.

Luke looks at me disappointedly whilst Michael just looks unfazed by it, almost as if he were expecting it to happen.

"Lily? Seriously? Wow..." Luke whispers, shaking his head ins disapproval.

"Do you know what fuck you! Trust that little brat over your sister I'm out!" I say.

-------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! I love you x

- Hannah hood ‼️