#8 || Toilet Troubles

Age: 13

*Lily's POV*

Today Jack is going to University and we're going to drop him off. I'm going to miss him so much :(

"I'm going to have a shower," Luke said, walking into our shared bathroom.

"Actually wait, I need the toilet, I'll be quick!" I say.

"No, I'm already in the shower," he says, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Urghhh," I say.

I go to Ben's room, but he's also having a shower. Why do they pick now to be clean?

I run to Mum and Dad's toilet but surprise, surprise Dad's having a shower!

I run to Jack's and surprisingly he is not having a shower.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I ask, while jogging on the spot.

"No, use your own," he says.

"But you're not using yours and all the other ones are occupied," I say getting stressed because I desperately need to go.

"Okay fine," he groans.

"THANK YOU!" I yell while running into his bathroom.

*AFTER SHE PEE'D*

As I was walking out of Jacks room, I saw mum.

"Mum, I seriously need to get my own room with my own bathroom. Like its a necessity," I said to her.

She chuckled.

"Well you can have Jacks room since he's leaving," she said.

"OMG SERIOUSLY?" I screamed.

"Yes," she laughed.

I ran into mine and Luke's shared bedroom. He was on his phone. Probably texting Calum.

"Luke guess what?" I said.

"What?" he said, setting his hair into a perfect quiff.

"Mum said I can Jacks bedroom!" I said while hugging him.

He frowned.

"Now you can make your YouTube covers in peace," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

He crossed his arms and pouted.

"I thought you liked sharing a room with me," he started.

"You know I do, but in times when you take long ass showers and I need to go to the toilet, it's a necessity," I explain.

He grunted.

"You know I love you Penguin," I said while kissing his cheek.

"I'm only joking, I love you too TeddyBear, now buzz off," he laughed while ruffling up his hair and going back to his phone.