#36 || Nando's Meet Up // Part 1

Age: 22/23/25

*Lily's POV*

Today's the day, after about three weeks of sorting out the roommate agreement, Emma is finally moving in.

Over the three weeks, I found out a lot about her and I noticed that we are alike in many ways.

Although, it's super awkward for me when she fangirls over the boys, it's just weird in my eyes.

Anyway, today we're going out to eat since it is her birthday, 14th March, she's going to be 23.

"So do you want to go to Nando's or Frankie's and Benny's?" I ask, while slipping a few chunky bracelets onto my wrist.

"NANDOS!" she screams.

I smile and nod as she applies the finishing touches to her makeup.

"Hey guess what?" she asks, breaking the comfortable silence in the room.

"What? And if you say snot, I will actually hit you," I threaten.

"Aha, but no," she holds a straight face, "what I was actually going to say is that 5SOS are in Paris today!" she squeals in excitement.

My eyes go wide and thoughts begin racing around my head.

Why are they are?
Do they know I'm here?
Are they going to be at Nando's too?
FML!

"A-a-are y-you going t-to m-m-eet them?" I stutter in panic.

"Of course," she smiles and continues covering her lashes in jet black mascara.

Okay pause.

"Emma, are you being for real right now?" I ask, slightly pissed off.

"Yeah," she turns around looking confused, "Why, what's wrong?" She asks sympathetically.

"You know exactly what's fucking wrong, I've told you the whole story," I heavily sigh with anger.

"It's been 3 fucking months, it's just pathetic now, you are practically running away from them! Them being your problems, honestly, the best thing you could do right now is fix your relationship with your brother, YOUR BROTHER, for God's sake. Just because he listened to a 14 year old instead of you, you moved to Paris. You moved to Paris because you 'thought' that both Michael and Calum hate you, well they don't, they always tweet about how they miss you, and Ashton. He hasn't been the same, you were the closest thing to a little sister on tour that he had because he couldn't bring nor Lauren or Harry. if anyone is in the wrong here, it's you. You're just being plain selfish."

I stare at her, my eyes tearing up.

"Get out," I say through clenched teeth.

"Gladly, you're only doing this because you can't handle the truth," she says before storming out of the apartment.

I close the door behind her and lock it. I lean my back against the door and slide down while bursting into tears.

Was I really that selfish?

I need to sort everything out.

-----------------------------------------

Hey.

I'm so sorry I've not updated for nearly a month! :((((((((
I know this obviously isn't a months worth of a chapter but hopefully I will start updating more consistently.

Thank you guys for being so patient, I honestly appreciate it.

- Hannah hood 💓🍃