#14 || Popular // Part 2

42 votes for this book! Thank you so much!

--------------------------

Age: 16

*Luke's POV*

I stared at the closed door after Lily left.

"What was that Luke?" my mum asked.

"Me acting like a dickhead," I mumble, clearly upset at myself.

"Language!" my mum exclaims.

"Well I don't know what happened, but you better sort yourself out mister," my mum explains.

"Well bye, see you on Monday. Bye Luke," said my dad, coming down the stairs.

"Bye Luke," my mum says while giving me a kiss on my cheek, me cringing.

"Bye mum and dad," I say as I hear the door close.

Well now how do I sort out this mess with Calum?

He probably thinks I'm a right dickhead for ditching him and Lily and then forgetting it is his birthday tomorrow.

I decide to call up one of my other close friends to see what I should do cause I literally have no clue right now.

After I dial the number, I hear three rings before hearing the giggle of my friend.

"Hello?" he asks.

"Hey Ashton," I start, "I need your advice."

"Lay it on me bro," he replies.

---------------------------

After speaking to Ashton for two hours straight. I decide to get to work.

*Calum's POV*

"I can't believe he would just forget like that, I thought I was his best friend,"i say upset, burying my face into Lily's chest.

"It's not your fault he's a dickhead," she replies, with venom in her voice.

"You said you were gonna tell me something when we were walking home, what was it?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, well basically at lunch after Luke ditched us, I had Science and Mr Gerrard reseated us and I had to sit next to Venassa," she starts.

"Ew," I say, causing Lily to laugh.

"Anyway, she told me that Luke was saying that I'm an annoying bitch and that I never let him be free, at first if didn't believe her but then she showed me a video of him saying it," she said.

"Did he say anything about me?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna let you get more upset babe," she says, kissing my lips.

"Thank you Lily, for being there for me," I smile.

All of a sudden, I get a phone call. I look at the caller ID to see its Ashton.

-------------------

Part 3 is coming sooooooooooooon 😼😼😼

- hannah hood 🗿