#24 || A Whole New World // Part 2

TIME SKIP: 6 YEARS

Age: 22/23/25

*Lily's POV*

DING!!

Oh, another text message someone's popular today!

From: Mummy 💕
To: Lily 🍐

Hiya love, we are coming over to visit tonight, don't worry about cooking we are gonna bring a bucket from KFC xx Oh and invite Reece round, love you xx

I smiled and called Reece, but as I did, I heard a knock on the door.

I hung up the call and went to open the door to see Reece.

"Hiya," I greeted him with a kiss.

"Hey babe," he smiles.

"I think the fams coming round today, mum said she wanted you here," I explain.

"Well I mean...what can I say?" he smirks, "The ladies love me!"

We both start chuckling.

-----(4 hours later)-----

KNOCK KNOCK!!

I rush to open the door while Reece finished setting the dinner table up.

I was surprised by who I saw at the door.

My mum, dad, Ben, his wife, Jack, his wife and Luke...and Michael...Ashton....and Calum.

I excitedly hugged all of my family till it got to Luke, I just smiled at the boys.

I lead all of them to the dinner table and introduced my brothers to my boyfriend of the past 7 months.

"Ben, Jack, meet Reece, my boyfriend."

As soon as I said the word boyfriend, all of the boy's eyes went wide except for Calum, his eyes were filled with an emotion I couldn't read. He looked upset...jealous?

"So he's the unfortunate lad that has I date our pig of a sister," Jack jokes making me sarcastically whilst the other laughed.

----(After eating)----

"Well we should get going," mum says.

"Yeah me too, got to leave for London tomorrow," Reece says.

"Okay," I frown, "See you soon! And Reece I'll be there to pick you up at 8!"

I see Reece, Mum, Dad, Jack, Ben and their wives to the door.

I turn around to see the boys stood there.

"You're staying the night or two because you have to return the tour?" I ask, sighing.

They all nod, not daring to look in my eyes.

"Ashton and Calum can sleep in the guest room, Luke and Michael can have my room, I'll sleep on the couch," I order.

Ashton decides to sleep on my couch so I send Michael with Calum while Luke sleeps in my bed and I sleep in the same bed but my feet near his face ad vice versa.

"I missed you," he says.

"Okay," I try to say confidently, but instead failing miserably.

"Did you miss me?" he asks, sounding like he was about to cry.

"Ye-" I get off by him embracing me.

"I'm so so sorry," he says while kissing my forehead.

I burst into and bury my head into his shoulder while he rubbed my back humming gently.

"We're all good now?" He asks.

I nod while wiping under my eyes, smiling.

"Good because I have a question, which Mum and Dad have already agreed to," he says.

"Will you come on tour with us?" He asks, biting his lip.

"Erm...yes...i guess...i mean it will be awkward considering I haven't spoke to Ashton or Michael or *cough* since you know..." I reply, "But, since Reece is leaving for England, I could go with you guys." I say quietly.

He looks shocked but the cheekily grins and hugs me tighter.

"Love you Teddy!" He says while snuggling back into bed.

"Love you too Penguin," I say.

-------------

Hey double update :)

- Hannah hood 🎅