#27 || Birthday

Age: 22/23/25

*Lily's POV*

It's been 3 weeks since I forgave Calum and I've been so much happier. No more guilt, pain, sadness, just friendship.

It's nearly Michael's birthday, well it's tomorrow and I don't know what to get him.

I slip on my converse, whilst staying in the jogging bottoms and sweatshirt that I'm already in. I tie my hair up and go to the local drugstore.

I grab a bottle of red hair dye so I can dye my hair to match Michaels.

When I get home, Luke glares at the bag then at me.

"What's in the bag?" he asks suspiciously.

"Hair dye...," I reply.

"For who?" He says, grabbing the bag and looking into it.

"Me," I say, proudly while snatching the bag off of him.

We stand in silence for about a minute until he screams.

"OHMY GOD YOU LIKE MICHAEL SO YOU'RE GONNA DYE YOUR HAIR THE SAME COLOUR AS HIM!" he screams.

"No...calm down. I have Reece remember," I say.

"Oh yeah," he sulks.

I go to Lou who is currently sat with Lux.

"Hey Lou can you do me a massive favour," I ask.

"Sure thing babs, what's up?" she says.

"Well I didn't know what to get Michael for his birthday so I wanted to dye my hair the same colour as his," I explain, " And I don't actually know how to dye my hair so could you please do it for me?"

"Hell yeah! You would look so fierce with red hair omg!" We both laugh.

*AFTER SHE DYES LILY'S HAIR*

"I've blow dried it and styled it, but there is just one thing you've got to do," she starts, "You've got to keep this shower cap on till he's opening everyone's presents."

I nod and slip the pink, spotty shower cap over my freshly dyed hair.

I look at my clock and see that the time is 10:00pm so I just go to sleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

It's officially Michael's birthday and time for me to reveal my hair.

Me, Luke, Calum, Lux and Lou make our way to his and Ashton's hotel room so that he can open his presents.

-----------

"Happy Birthday Uncle Michael!" Lux says, while giving him a homemade collage of all their memories together.

"Thank you Lux and Lou," he says while kissing Lux's forehead.

"Open ours!" Ashton giggles.

"Yeah!" Calum says excitedly.

"DO ITTTT!" Luke shouts.

Michael quickly opens the massive box that's reveals a brand new electric guitar.

"Oh my goodness thank you guys so so so so much!" he repeats, showing his gratitude, whilst embracing them all into a band hug.

"Michael, for my present, just rip my shower cap off," I say.

He reluctantly walks towards me and gently removes the shower cap, revealing my red hair.

"OH MY GOSH YOUR HAIR IS RED!!" he screams, making me giggle and nod.

I looked around and saw Luke recording it making me smile.

Suddenly, I was tackled with a hug from Michael.

"Take a picture with me, this is going on twitter!" he says.

He stands next to me while kissing my cheek.

"@Michael5SOS: This cutie died her hair red for me on my birthday!" He tweeted the picture along with that tweet.

Fans were going crazy for some weird reason and it was already on the cover of magazines and newspapers like it was a big deal.

------------------

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :'(

Do you guys want a specific date by which I should update by for each chapter?

By the way I hope you all had a great christmas! 🎅

- Hannah hood 👑