#34 || Not Again

Age: 22/23/25

*Luke's POV*

Honestly, I'm getting tired of Lily's shit. She's always complaining or whining or crying and expects me to be there for her 24/7. Now, don't get me wrong, I love her, how can I not? She's my sister, but she can be annoying.

"Hello?" Michael says, waving his hand in front of my face, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Stuck in wonderland?" He asks, smiling. It's the first time I've seen him genuinely smile after the incident.

I glare at him and walk up to the cashier, but I get stopped by the 14 year old girl.

"Your sister is so rude!" She whines.

"I've heard," I roll my eyes.

After about 10 minutes of me listening to the 14 year old girl complain about how rude my sister was and how she was 'verbally assaulted', I politely excused myself to walk towards Michael who was in fits of laughter.

"It's not even funny bro, I've been in the shop for like 15 minutes and I'm so confused as to what even happened," I sigh in frustration.

"Come on man, let's go, the weird girls keep staring at me and it's creeping me out."

I look over my shoulder and he's right. They are staring at him.

As we walk out of the shop I see small shatters of glass scattered across the floor. Strange.

---

*Lily's POV* After she leaves the shop*

Why the fuck did I do that?

I literally just threw my phone and all of it smashed into pieces. Fuck.

How am I going to get a new one?

Why the fuck did I do that?

After panicking for 5 minutes straight, I grabbed the remaining body of the phone, leaving the pieces of shattered phone screen behind as I left to go back to the hotel.

--

As soon as I got into the hotel, I grabbed my suitcase and started packing.

There is no way I would be staying here any longer. If everyone wanted me to leave them alone, then that's what I would do.

*40 minutes later*

Grabbing my coat, I swiftly closed the door and ran down to the lobby.

I gave back the card key to the receptionist and went outside and called a taxi.

"Hello, New Moon Taxi's, where would you like to go?"

"Hi, yeah, can I have a taxi to the airport please?"

"Could you tell us the address of your current location madam?"

"The Buxton Hotel"

"A taxi has just departed and should be coming to you soon!"

"Thank you," I say and hang up the phone.

After a few minutes of waiting, a taxi arrived in front of me.

I opened the passenger seat door and sat down.

"To the airport," I greeted while smiling. The taxi driver gave me small nod and returned to the conversation he was having with his Bluetooth earpiece.

--

This was it. I'm not coming back ever again. I was done with them and they are done with me.

I texted Luke before getting on the plane.

To: Luke
From: TeddyBear 💕

Don't expect me at the hotel when you get there. bye.

Notice how his contact name changed.

"Flight 409 to Paris is now boarding," the woman on the tannoy announced.

This is it. Bye Luke. Bye Michael. Bye Ashton. Bye Calum.