#12 || The Date

200+ reads! Thank you so much!

-------------------------

Age: 15

*Luke's POV*

Today me and Hannah are going on our date. I've planned to go to the park then to a local pizzeria. Quote simple but I mean I'm not good with this type of stuff.

Lily picked out my outfit because I couldn't decide what to wear. She picked a maroon singlet, some blue shorts and my trainers.

I styled my hair into the fringe.

Then I made my way to Hannah's house. On my way I saw a little field with lots of buttercups and roses so I decided to pick a rose for her.

When I got to her house, I knocked on her door. A lady slightly older than Hannah opened the door, it was probably her older sister.

"Hey, you must be Luke, I'm Cara, Hannah's older sister," she smiled.

"Hey," I greeted.

Then Hannah came down. She was wearing a baby blue skater dress. You're probably wondering, how do you know what a skater dress is?

Well, when you have a twin 15 year old sister, you know everything about fashion.

"Hey Luke," she greeted.

"Hi, should we get going?" I ask.

"Yeah let me just get my phone," she said.

After she grabbed her phone, we set off walking to park.

"The park?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah," I said.

*AFTER THEIR DATE AT THE PARK AND THE PIZZERIA* (A/N I didn't write in detail because I didn't know what to write and yeah...awkward.)

*Outside's Hannah's house*

"Well that was fun," Hannah began, " Thank you for today."

"I enjoyed it," I said while standing there like the awkward penguin I am.

"So um...I guess I should go now," she said.

"Yeah..." I said while trailing off.

She started walking towards her door.

"Hannah?" I called out.

"Yeah?"

Then I kissed her, again.

I loved the way her lips tasted. It wasn't a peck but it wasn't too long. Short and sweet.

"See you later Luke," she said while walking into her house.

"See ya."

As she closed the door, I sighed in satisfaction and made my way home.

-----------------------------

Shitty chapter I know :(

I'm sorry!