#40 || Calum's Epilouge

*15 YEARS LATER*

Age: 40/41/43

*Lily's POV*

Being 40 is something I knew would happen, but just didn't expect it to be so soon.

If, when I was in high school, you ha told me that I would marry Calum at the age of 25, and have a pair of identical twins with him, I wouldn't have believed you.

I still don't believe this is my life right now.

I have a charming, handsome husband who I only love more everyday.

My 2 gorgeous children are my heart and soul.

I had Valerie and Zack, identical twins, who are now 14, with Zack being 9 minutes older. I guess having twins just runs in the family.

I'm shook from my thoughts by a constant tap on my shoulder.

"Honey?" Calum asks.

"What's up Cal?"

"The match is gonna start in 5 minutes," he smiles widely and returns to the living room.

I bring the large plate of nachos I've just made, with me and sit down.

Watching football as a family has always been something I treasure.

Cal and Val both support Liverpool, whereas Zack ,and I all support Man United.

--

"Go on, go on, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE REFEREE DOING?" Calum screams.

"Cal don't cuss in front of t-" I get cut off.

"THEY CANT GET A BLOODY PENALTY FOR THAT. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME," he heavily sighs, letting out his anger making Valerie laugh.

I mute the TV as the half time adverts show up.

"You think this is funny Val?" Cal says, raising his eyebrow at her.

She nods her head while in fits of laughter.

"Well guess what I find funny?" He says.

Val stops laughing and questions him, "What?"

"This!" He screams, while attacking her with tickles making her burst out into laughter.

It was moments like this which made me cherish this family the most.

-----

The match had now finished, with Calum and Valerie gloating about how Liverpool won.

"Mum? Dad? I've got to tell you something, it's something that I've thought about for quite a while now and you need to know this about me," Zack says.

Calum and I sit opposite our kids. Valerie holds Zack's hand as a tear streams down his face.

I give Calum a worried look and clench on to his hand tightly.

"Zack, honey, please tell me you are okay," I say.

"I'm gay."

He's gay.

"Were you scared to tell us?" Calum asks.

"Yeah, I thought you and mum would be against it, Val knew and told me that I should tell you," Zack says, feeling relieved.

"Listen here son, whether you are gay or not doesn't make a difference to me. You are my son, that's all that matters, don't ever think that we wouldn't support you, okay?" Calum says.

"I love you guys so much," Zack smiles.

"We love you too honey."

And with that we all engulf each other into a family hug.

---------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
URGENT
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

IF I WERE TO WRITE ANOTHER FANFIC, WOULD YOU GUYS READ IT?

- Hannah hood ⚫️