#29 || Do I?

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO...@penelopexhemmings for her somewhat hilarious comments on the last chapter :) x

--------------------

Age: 22/23/25

*Calum's POV*

I have it all thought out, she'll be mine.

I've removed Reece from the scene, which means there's no one left for her to run to...except for Luke obviously.

Now, all that's left to do is make her fall in love with me again so then she can be mine.

*Michael's POV*

"Hey guys, it's Hunter March here on AwesomenessTV and you're watching the Daily News Report, rumour has it that Lily Hemmings and Michael Clifford are GOING OUT?"

My eyes turn wide as I look at my laptop screen closely, the picture of me and Lily on my birthday shows up.

"We TOTALLY ship #Lichael or #Milly here at AwesomenessTV, like this video if you do to!"

Then he started talking about Justin Bieber so I closed the laptop.

Do I like Lily?

- She's gorgeous
- She's got a good sense of humour
- She dyed her haired for me

But she's taken.

If only she wasn't going out with Reece I would be able to tell her how I feel and see if she feels the same.

I guess that's just how life is, maybe I should just ask Luke for advice.

I walk to Luke's hotel room and hear giggling, probably Ashton.

I shrug and walk through their unlocked door to see Luke's face covered in make up, his nails painted in all colours of the rainbow and his hair tied in pigtails, with Lily giggling in front of him.

My phone rings and I see it's a notification from twitter.

"Twitter: @Luke5SOS: The only way to make my sister happy after a break up :(((" with a picture attached of him pouting.

I burst out into laughter and Luke and Lily look at me as though they are deers caught in headlights.

"I should probably go now, thanks Luke, you actually are the best brother ever!" Lily says, after kissing his cheek.

"Aww thank you," he giggles.

Lily grins and walks out the room waving at me.

"What's up man? You need something?" Luke asks.

"I need advice bro," I say.

"Oh right okay, lemme wash my face first, I'll be back," he says in a terminator voice.

-------

When he returns, he sits next to me on their couch.

"What's up dude?" he asks with a big smile.

"I t-think I like Lily," I sigh.

He sighs heavily.

"Dude. Calum went out with my sister too and I just feel as if that would make things so awkward for you to go out with her but really I'd prefer you over Calum any day, he broke her heart and I know you wouldn't. I just don't want everybody to target we for going out with all of the band you know? She already gets a lot of hate, but if you do want to go out with her, you have my blessing," he smiles.

I give him a brotherly hug and smile.

"Thanks man," I say.

He nods leaving me content to leave the room.

*Calum's POV*

"I t-think I like Lily," I hear a voice say just as I'm about to return to Luke and I's hotel room.

WHAT? It's obviously not Luke cause I mean...that's just wrong, but I know Luke's inside the hotel room.

"Dude. Calum went out with my sister too and I just feel as if that would make things so awkward for you to go out with her but really I'd prefer you over Calum any day, he broke her heart and I know you wouldn't. I just don't want everybody to target we for going out with all of the band you know? She already gets a lot of hate, but if you do want to go out with her, you have my blessing," I hear Luke say.

HURTFUL.

So it's someone in the band...Ashton...maybe.

"Thanks man," I hear the voice say again.

I hear their footsteps get closer to the door so I quickly hide behind a bush near the door.

As the door I see red hair.

Michael.

You're going down.

-----------------------------------

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT NEW YEAR BC ILY AND YOURE AMAZING FOR READING THIS AND I JUST LYSM :)

- Hannah hood 🎆