#9 || Hatred

Age: 14 (They're in Year 9)

*Luke's POV*
Lesson 1: Maths Rm7

I read from my time table.

I walk into my maths class, two minutes early since I couldn't risk being late for my teacher. Mr Gorman.

I walk in the classroom to see the person I hate. Michael Clifford.

"Hey faggot," he says, smirking.

"Hey," I smile, fakely at him. (A/N idek if fakely is a word so yah)

A few more people started to enter the classroom filling up the empty spaces.

Mr Gorman walked in.

"Hello class, today I will be putting you in a seating plan," said while everyone groaned, "So please line up at the back of the classroom."

We all did so. Soon there were less people in the line at the back and eventually there was only two spaces left and I looked to my right to see who would sit next to me.

Michael fucking Clifford.

"Sir can I please sit somewhere else, I don't wanna sit next to him," he whined.

"Neither do I," I say.

"Quit being such babies!" he shouted.

Ugh.

*Lily's POV*
Lesson 2: Science Lab4

Ugh, at least Luke is in my lesson. Science is literally the worst subject ever.

I walked into the lab, grabbed my exercise book and sat down in my normal seat waiting for Luke.

He walked in looking annoyed and flustered. When he sat down I decided to ask if he was okay.

"You alright?" I asked.

"No," he said, looking annoyed.

"What's up?" I asked, while giving him a hug.

"Just found out I have to sit next to Michael Clifford in Maths for the rest of the year!" he said.

"Hey now, you might become friends!" I said.

"Doubt it," he said.

"Well you should know that I love you Penguin," I say out of the blue.

"I love you too TeddyBear," I reply.

And at that exact moment, our science teacher, Mrs Johnson, decides to walk in.