#22 || A New Journey // Part 3

First of all, before I start this chapter, thank you so so so so so so much for 3K reads, I really don't deserve it but thank you anyway! Lots of love!

Age: 16/17/19

*Lily's POV*

"So what is your decision hun?" my mum asks.

"I-I-I'll go on tour with Luke," I say reluctantly.

She embraces and rubs my back while kissing my forehead, "You're such a strong girl."

I hugged her back and packed my bags as me, my dad and my mum would be parting our separate ways tomorrow.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I walked into the airport, the sight of people scurrying around; kids running away from their stressed parents; business men and women on conference calls and then me.

Mum and Dad's flight left half an hour ago and mine should start boarding now.

Mum only told the manager of the tour that I was coming, no one else.

"Flight 4127 to London, United Kingdom, please prepare to board the plane," the woman said.

I stood up and grabbed my bags and went through everything safely. When I boarded the plane I texted mum to let her know I was safe.

To: Mum 👑
From: Lily 🍐

I've boarded the plane now x Love you x

She replied with an 'I love you too' an the normal 'stay safe' lecture but in text form.

I put my hand carry in the little compartment on top of my seat and sat down. Thankfully, I was sitting next to a, what looked like, a newly wed couple.

*AFTER THE FLIGHT*

I walked off the plane, stretching my muscles after the agonising flight which lasted 23 hours.

After about 20 minutes, I found all of my luggage from the luggage claim and I walked towards the exit of the airport.

I looked around and saw a chauffeur with a sign that had 'Ms. Lily Hemmings' written on it.

I walked towards him and nodded.

He opened the car door for me to which I thanked him.

-----

Eventually, after getting through all the traffic, we had reached the hotel.

The bell boys had taken my luggage to a vacant hotel room. This really was too much, I was so used to doing things myself.

I asked the lady at the reception what floor Luke Hemmings was on to which she raised her eyebrow.

"I'm his sister," I smiled.

She looked...relieved I guess.

"Room 256, it's on the 3rd floor," she said.

"Thank you very much...," I squinted trying to find a name tag.

"Bella," she smiled.

"Bella."

I got into the elevator and went to the 3rd floor.

245.....253...256.

I knocked on and hid next to the door frame.

I heard the door open.

"Hello?" I heard Luke's voice say.

"BOO!" I shout while jumping towards him.

"Oh my fuc-LILY!" he screams.

I burst out into laughter while he embraces me lightly chuckling.

"Oh my gosh! When did you arrive?" He asked

"LILY? LILY? LILY?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh I'm sorry mum I was just thinking, I want to go to grandmas," I smile.

"Okay hunnie."

That was one heck of a daydream.

----------------------------

HAHA! YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING WITH LUKE...BUT NO.

Oh my gosh I was in PE today an I tried dancing in my socks in the slippery gym and I slipped an did a roly poly and ripped skin off my elbow. Ouch.

^that was irrelevant but hope you liked the chapter. thanks for reading ly.

- Hannah hood 🎅