#17 || Piercings

Age: 16/17

*Luke's POV*

"So mum can I get one as well? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE?" I beg.

Lily was going to get her nose pierced and I really wanted to get my lip pierced but mum wasn't so sure.

"Liz, just let the boy get the damn piercing," dad sighed, clearly fed up of me.

"Okay, I guess," mum says.

I literally squealed and hugged my parents.

"Okay now get in the car punk rock boy," mum rolled her eyes.

"Watch when I meet like All Time Low or something and I go on tour with the biggest band in the world then watch," I smirk.

Me, Lily and Mum look at each other and burst out laughing.

"We all know that's not gonna happen," I say.

"Don't say that hun," mum says.

*15 minutes later*

"Okay, call me when you're done, I'm just going to PC World okay?" mum says for like the billionth time.

"Yeah okay mum," I kiss her on the cheek and wave her off getting a raised eyebrow from her.

Lily was currently sat on the chair while the lady was prepping the gun.

The lady had marked the spot she was going to pierce with a small black dot.

The lady brought the gun to Lily's nose while I got my camera ready to capture Lily's reaction.

*CLICK*

"Wait what?" Lily asked, "Is it done?"

"Yep," the lady said, dryly laughing.

"Your turn now young man," she said while patting the seat Lily was sat on a few minutes ago.

I hesitantly sat down and waited for her to prepare the gun.

"Are you going to use the gun," I ask curiously.

"No, I'm going to pierce it with a needle and then insert the lip piercing in," she explains.

I winced at the thought.

"I gonna need you to kind of stick your bottom lip out so I can slightly numb it with ice," she says.

I do as I am told and shudder and the cold, wet ice touches my lip.

"Okay this will hurt a tiny bit but if you want me to stop just say 'Bubbles' and I will stop okay?" she explains.

"Okay."

"Maybe okay will be your always," Lily says, trying to be funny.

"Haha," I reply, sarcastically.

I then feel a sharp pain in my lip.

"BUBBLES!" I scream.

The lady automatically stops.

"It's is pierced but now get to choose if you want a stud or a lip ring," she says, "Which one would you like?"

"Can I have a stud please," I ask politely.

"Sure thing."

She very gently placed the stud through the newly pierced hole in my lip.

"You are both done!" she says, sighing gratefully.

Rude.

"How much will that be?" Lily asks.

"$5 for you and $7 for the boy," she says, "So altogether that will be $12."

"We can count you know," I say.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, apologise to the woman right now," my mum says showing up out of nowhere.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"Remember I'm always watching Luke."

-----------------------------------

Sorry if any of the lip piercing bit is inaccurate because I don't know anything about them except for that LukeHemmings looks like a sex bomb with his.

- hannah hood 💎