#37 || Nando's Meet Up // Part 2

Age: 22/23/25

*Michael's POV*

Paris. The city of love and what better way to spend it then with my girlfriend, Jade.

After realising that Lily doesn't and wouldn't like me back, I gave up. During the 4 months Lily has been gone, I met Jade and it honestly has made me a happier person, even the fans see it.

*FLASHBACK*

"Come on Michael!" Ashton shouts, getting impatient as he waited at the till in Walmart.

"I'm coming", I say grabbing as many packets of Oreos as I could.

After doing so I ran towards Ashton, which was a bad idea.

I crashed into a girl and fell face forward onto her, popping open 3 packets of Oreos that were just in my hand.

I immediately stood up and brushed myself off before giving her a hand to help her up.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to crash into you," she says, panicking.

"Honestly, it's fine. It was my fault anyway," I smile as she does the same.

"I'm Jade," she says while grinning, showing white yet crooked teeth.

"I'm Michael," I say, "Can I have your number?"

"Sure, just assure me that you're not a serial killer?" she says jokingly.

"I promise you I'm not," I reply before we hand each other our phones.

"Michael, we haven't got all day, the show starts in 2 hours!" Calum shouts, clearly getting angry.

I look back at Jade, "I'm sorry but I've got to go, although I will be sure to text you."

"Hey, it's fine, go to your show!" She says.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

That was how I met Jade, pretty cliché I know but I find it cute.

"Hey Michael?" Calum asks, making me look up from my phone.

"Yeah?"

"Jade told me to tell you that she has gone to visit a friend so she won't be coming to eat with us," he explains.

I nod and continue stalking a fan account, I find them so funny.

"Michael, we've got to leave now for the Nando's meet-up" Ashton says in a monotone voice. He's been like this since Lily's gone. Even Luke isn't as heartbroken as Ashton.

"Right sorry," I answer.

"Well come on then," he says, ushering me towards the door.

I groan and stand up. I stretch and make sounds like a baby dinosaur before walking to the car, closing the hotel door behind me.

The car ride was short and the car held a comfortable silence.

--

When we got to Nando's, there was a large group of screaming girls. I love our fans.

When we entered the restaurant, the tables were already set up. We sat down with Ashton at the start then Luke, Calum and me.

*Luke's POV*

We're in Paris, where Lily is. I'm determined to find her, I've even sorted it all out with management, I'm staying here in Paris until I find, I'm not giving up.

-

I took my seat at the meet up table and hugged all the girls and smiled at them. All of our fans are so beautiful, then one girl caught my eye.

Her hair was a luscious, deep red that left me staring. She definitely looked older than most of the girls here, she looked about our age.

After she greeted and hugged and fangirled over Ashton, she came over to me, smiling widely.

In my hand, she placed a piece of A4 paper, neatly folded into quarters with crisp edges.

"Please read this later, you'll thank me," she smiles, "By the way I'm Emma."

I decided to trust her and hugged her, then let her continue with the other boys.

-

After the meet up, we all got into an Über and made our way to the hotel. Whilst we were in the car, I decided to listen to All Time Low, I'm so excited for their new album, "Future Hearts". I clicked on Kids In The Dark and opened the note.

Dear Luke,

I'm Emma O'Donald, today is my birthday I'm 23. I would really love if you could make my birthday wish come true. There's someone I'd like you to meet, all you have to do is come to my apartment in 3 days. I know that sounds a bit creepy, but you can bring security and what ever, if you do come, it will make my birthday wish come true.

I love you and the boys so much, please never change <3

Lots of love,
Emma O'Donald xoxo

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated after so long...again 😳 I'm sorry.

Thanks for reading, hope you had a great Easter!

- Hannah hood 🐬