#38 || Nando's Meet-Up // Part 3

Before I start this chapter, thank you for reading this book and a very special thank you bc this book now has over 1K votes and over 27K reads! ❤️ Thank you so much 👌
-----------------------------------------
Age: 22/23/25

*Luke's POV*

After reading the letter, I was a bit unsure. I mean, yeah she's a fan, and it'd be pretty cool. I read the letter over again (a/n 1d reference :P) and I realised she hadn't written her address down, until I check the back where it was written it neat handwriting.

*3 DAYS LATER*

"Today's the day," I sighed. I had told the boy all about Emma and the letter yesterday, they're all coming with me.

-

We walked up a long flight of stairs before finally reaching the apartment. I knocked on the wooden door and there stood Emma, her red hair glistening in the sunlight that was peeking through the curtains. She looked gorgeous.

"Oh my gosh," she squealed, raising her hand up to her mouth to contain her excitement.

"Come in," she smiled, while me and boys walked in and sat on the black, leather couch.

"Okay, so you probably don't know why I've brought you here," she started, to which we all nodded, "Well, there's someone I'd like you to meet, this is not beneficial for me but for you and since you are my idols, it will make my birthday wish come true to know I have made you smile."

Her saying that made all 4 of us smile at her.

"You already have," Ashton smiled.

"Okay follow me," she says, ushering towards a white door, which was probably someone's bedroom.

As we got closer to the door, I heard someone singing along to a piano.

"It's been a long day...with out you my friend, oh I'll tell you all about when I see you again, we've come a long way...from where we began, oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again."

It was a familiar, feminine voice.

Emma opened the door revealing someone I couldn't be happier I see.

"LILY!" I screamed.

She turned around and smiled while running towards me.

We crashed together in a hug, her arms wrapped tightly around. It was nice to finally see my sister after almost 5 months.

"I missed you so much Lily, I cannot explain. I'm so sorry. I should've never trusted that girl, please forgive me. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry," I say while kissing her forehead.

She started crying on my sweatshirt.

"I'm s-so sorry Luke, I was being really selfish and making everything about me when it really isn't. I love you so much Penguin," she stuttered.

"I love you too Teddy Bear," I say back.

"Wait, how did you know I was here?" Lily asks.

I glance over to Emma, who is smiling widely.

"Your amazing friend here surprised us," I smile while hugging her also.

I hear her inhale before she faints.

"Oh shit." Ashton says, while we all giggle.

We bring her up onto Lily's bed and flick water onto her face to help wake her.

"Lilyyyyyyyyyyyyy," Michael elongates while opening his arms to engulf Lily.

"Michaellllllllllllllll"

"Lily, I missed you so fucking much," he says.

"Me too," Lily smiles.

*Lily's POV*

I look around to see Ashton in the corner of my room staring at the posters I have of them, to which he smiles.

I run up and jump onto his back, making us burst out into laughter.

"Oh my gosh, why are you still so fucking tall," I say.

"Because I eat green beans," Ashton winks while flexing his biceps which can I say ARE FUCKING HUGE.

I jokingly slap his chest. As I do, I awkwardly make eye contact with Calum. His jawline was so defined making me weak at the knees, the blonde streak in his hair as blonde as Luke and I's hair, glistening in the light. His lips so kissable and his eyes. His eyes left me mesmerised, he was so handsome.

I looked at Luke, who texted me.

To: TeddyBear 💕
From: MyPenguin 🐧

You love him, I can tell. Go speak to him, I can assure feels the same way ;)

I gave Luke a thankful while he gave me an reassuring one.

"Calum, can I speak to you?" I ask, making everyone in the room shocked, except for Luke of course.

"Yeah...sure," he replies, confused.

We walk out my bedroom and firmly close the door.

I slowly started to approach him. A few steps at first then my pace quickened. I don't know why but I felt a sudden wave of nerves. What was I doing? Then I merely stopped. His body radiating heat onto mine. We were inches away. Another wave of nerves. Wait. Why was I nervous? He's just a boy and I talk to a lot of boys well not really but you know? Calm down. He's looking at me. I can't help but stare at him too. Why are these nerves keep coming? He puts his hand up to my cheek and caresses with my his thumb. Oh lord okay. Then kisses me. A simple gentle kiss. Almost questionable. Was it? I'm so confused my mind is blank and all I'm thinking about is to pull back but I can't. My body is paralyzed and I feel my knees lose strength.

We pulled apart and I only said one thing to him.

"I love you Calum."

And I didn't expect the next thing he said to me.

"I love you Lily."

----------------------------------------

OKAY THE KISS BIT WAS WRITTEN BY ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS CALLED CAT SO CAN WE ALL JUST LIKE APPLAUD FOR HER BC YES.

ALSO IM REALLY OBSESSED WITH THE SONG LINKED BC ITS SO GOOD LIKE YOU WILL ACTUALLY LOVE IT I PROMISE YOU AND IF YOU DONT THEN IDK.

- Hannah hood 👹