𝐈

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Y/N skipped out of his room in a rather big sweater, holding Robby tightly in his arm. "So I need you to go to the store, the pet store, then I'm giving you extra so you can treat yourself." Au spoke, counting out yen.

"Here! Here's a list for both stores. I need a bit more from the pet store." Au explained, glancing over at the backyard.

Outside, it was almost like a dome. When Y/N was the age of ten, his mother became an animal rescue. One of the best in Japan. Outside was a bunch of exotic animals or just normal house animals. Once a month, Au will have people come and buy an animal from the backyard, if it's a pet store bird, hamster, or dog or something along the lines.

Although the exotic animals are off limits. Au releases them back to the wild. "-ey! Y/N, dear." Au yelled, causing the male to snap back. "You alright?" She smiled, gently stroking his forehead. The male nodded and smiled, softly taking the money and list.

Robby sat up slightly, his front paws reaching out for the money. "I'll see you later, bub. Be careful!" Au smiled as she turned towards the kitchen. Y/N nodded and placed the money under Robby, the smaller bunny hiding the paper under his fluff.

The short male slipped his shoes on as he swung open the door. He skipped out and hummed, glancing at across the street. "Good morning, Y/N! Running errands?" The elder lady across the street asked. Y/N smiled and nodded, "yes, Mrs. Yakishori! Would you like anything from the store?" Y/N asked, slowly crossing the street.

"Oh, well. You know what! I might have a little something." She muttered, slowly walking into her house with her decorated walking stick.

Y/N tilted his head to the side with a smile. He always had patience with this old woman. She was always so sweet and would watch him when he was younger, their bond just grew after that. If he was running late, she'd drive him to school. If one of his mother's animals flew out, Yakishori would always catch it.

The woman came out with some yen in her hands, slowly making her way over. "I wrote a list for my grandson, but I guess since it's on your way I can torture you." The woman laughed, handed the boy the list and hiding the money under the bunny. "You could never torture me! Consider it as a . . . Favor! For everything you've done for me this past week." Y/N smiled.

The elder let out a laugh as she gently kissed his forehead, "of course. You're like my grandson too you know! I'm not going to hold you any longer, have a good day, Y/N. Remember if you need anything, my door is always open." She smiled.

Y/N smiled back and gave the woman a soft hug, pinning his ears against his head. She let out a soft giggle and patted his back. "I'll be back soon!" He called, jumping up and beginning to skip forward.