𝐗𝐕

《chapter 15 - snack time!》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Ashido and Y/N hurried into town, dragging Kirishima along with them. They had been like this for the past five minutes. They were getting many stares on the street as groups stood in front of large screens to watch the battle between Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu.

Y/N came to a stop and looked at the screen. Yaoyorozu swung her arm out as many legos were thrown on the ground. Tokoyami's dark shadow screeched as he got a lego in his claw, dragging Tokoyami out of bounds.

"That was her plan." The bunny muttered before his arm was grabbed. "Food!" Ashido demanded, her eyes narrowing towards the boy.

He nodded as a smile crossed on his lips. The group of friends walked into a convenience store. "What if one of us is next for battle?" Kirishima asked as the two shorter teens began to run around the store. "We'll be quick!" Y/N demanded, grabbing chips off a shelf.

His lips pursed as he slid near a coffee area. He blinked and grabbed a whole jug of coffee before hurrying to find other things. Ashido and Y/N met in the middle, breathing heavily. "Wanna know what's been on my mind?" He asked, tilting his head.

Ashido hummed and looked at him with slight wide eyes. "What's the chances of meeting a JD character and me being Veronica." Y/N asked, a 3 type of smile on his face. "I swear to god if you jinx that. You already have the whole class simping over you! Including myseeel - oh."

The girl blinked as she looked at Y/N who was looking at her with an unreadable expression. "Did you seriously just throw us out there? Even yourself?" Kirishima asked, cocking his eyebrow.

It was quiet for a moment before Y/N perked up. "Sorry, huh? I was thinking about the jinxing part. I don't get it." He spoke, shrugging. Ashido and Kirishima sighed in relief before smiling. "Saved from the small attention span of a bunny!" Ashido laughed. "Hey! My attention span is fine!" Y/N protested. Ashido snorted and turned the other way, the bunny's jaw dropping.

He was about to attack before Kirishima stepped between the two shorter. "Hey! I have an idea! Let's check out before you burn my pockets!" He laughed, looking like he was held at gunpoint.

Ashido and Y/N glared at each other as they made it to the counter, placing their mountain of snacks on it. "Thatll be $32.45! Buuut~ You can take it for free if ya don't scream 'n struggle!" This caught the friends' attentions as they turned towards the cashier, his body slowly melting.

Y/N shrieked and hid behind Kirishima as Ashido took a step back. "Nah AH! We ain't dealing with kidnapping today! I'm taking my snacks and leaving! Good! Day!" Ashido yelled, grabbing all her snacks. "Not a second one!" Y/N shrieked, grabbing his snacks as well. "Second?!" Kirishima and Ashido yelled in unison.