𝐗𝐈

《chapter 11 - i'm not dead yet》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Namiko slammed the door open with tears running down his face. He held his son like a loving bride who was limp in his arms. "Y/N!" He yelled. No reply.

He placed his son the ground and grabbed onto his ankles before swinging him back and into the table, the table splitting in half. "WHAT?!" Y/N yelled, his e/c eyes filled with fury.

The whole class looked at the whole scene play out. All they wanted to do is wait for the sports festival and peace, then incomes ex Pro - Hero Chef, abusing his bunny of a son. "I thought you were dead." Namiko shrugged, a happy smile on his face.

"Well I'm sorry I was up late, helping YOUR wife while YOU were sleeping." Y/N smirked, dusting his UA gym uniform off.

Namiko's smile dropped as he got in his son's face. "Alright little b o y. What happens if someone has a strawberry scent on them when you're near them!" Namiko huffed, holding up the small fruit. Y/N gasped and covered his mouth as he felt light - headed. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" Y/N cried.

The male let out a loud laugh and ate the small fruit and hugged his son. "Good luck. We'll be in the stands." Namiko smiled, walking out of the room. "Are parents even allowed back here?" Kaminari muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

Koda flinched as he heard the gagging of his bunny friend who was arched over a trash can. He gasped and quickly sprinted over, patting his friend's back multiple times.

"Do you need some water?" Yaoyorozu asked, holding a water bottle. Y/N shook his head and let out a small cough, raising his head before holding a thumbs up.

"What happened?" Shoji asked, joining the three in the corner. Y/N let out a small giggle and rubbed the back of his neck. "My dad and I have been getting each other sick on purpose. The other day I put wheat under his pillow and he got super sick. So he put a strawberry in one of my pastries so I got sick. I have to get him back." Y/N explained, crossing his arms with a sly smirk.

Bakugou snorted and pushed the three out of the way, standing in front of Y/N. "You're allergic to strawberries?" He asked, cocking his eyebrow. "Yeth, and I'm allergic to your toxic attitude so pleathe and thank you, thop." Y/N spoke, purposely pulling a lisp with a large smile across his face.

"Y/N! Wanna cuddle until they call us?!" Ashido asked, clear across the room.

Y/N's eyes widened and he hurried to his friend, the two wrapping their arms around each other. They slowly swayed side to side, humming the theme song to friends.