𝐗𝐕𝐈

《chapter 16 - I believe in you!》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Kirishima walked onto the field a little bit worried. Y/N had ran off in a gasping panic. Maybe he needed fresh air. The stands were a bit crowded. He looked up to see Ashido staring at the doorway behind their sitting area, waiting for Y/N to show up. Yet, he didn't.

ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ

Midoriya let out a soft grunt as he furrowed his eyebrows. He felt a weight on his left side and saw a messy bush of h/c hair. The greennette's side was wet like his clothes were dunked into a fountain. A soft gasp came from the quivering bunny. The boy's eyes widened.

Y/N held his fists close to his chest as more tears ran down his face. He couldn't stop crying. He had a splitting headache and his nose and cheeks were red along with his eyes.

He let out a loud cough, choking on his own saliva. Midoriya furrowed his eyebrows as he placed his hand on the boy's head, his red, puffy eyes looking up at the beat up boy. Y/N let out a whimper and crawled up closer to Midoriya, lying down next to him.

The bunny inhaled deeply before a squeak left his mouth, a loud sob following after. Midoriya's eyes widened. He slowly began stroking Y/N's back, looking at the crying boy. He had never seen Y/N cry so much, so loud. Sure, a few tears here and there. Yet this, this was new.

He was shaking next to Midoriya, sounding like he was losing breath. "I-I c-couldn't s-s-stop i-it." Y/N choked, more and more tears streaming down his red stained cheeks. "Stop what?" Midoriya asked, his voice soft. "Th-The f-f-fight.."

Midoriya's eyes widened. He had gotten hurt and Y/N was feeling the guilt after it. He sighed softly and pulled him closer, allowing Y/N to rest on top of his body. Midoriya could feel the slim boy's stomach lifting and lowering roughly and quickly. His gently pressed his nose against Y/N's scalp, the boy's breath calming into soft hiccups.

"I'm okay." Midoriya reassured, a small smile curling on his lips.

Y/N tightly gripped on to Midoriya's shirt, before shoving his nose in the crook of the taller's neck. Midoriya let out a soft laugh and hugged Y/N tightly. "Y/N, dear. Your battle is next." Recovery Girl smiled, slowly moving the curtains.

The bunny let out a loud gasp as he grabbed onto Midoriya tightly. "I-I'll be out there to see you fight! I promise!" Midoriya smiled as the boy looked up. Y/N slowly slid of the bed, his hands trailing off of Midoriya's shoulders.

He slowly walked out of the room, Midoriya smiling and waving until he was out of sight. Y/N walked out of the room and clutches into his shirt and let out a soft gasp. His cheeks dusted red as he wiped his nose and eyes. The bunny took a deep breath before hurrying down the hallway, narrowing his eyes.