𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

《chapter 28 - stronger bunnies》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Soft brushes filled the bathroom along with soft taps. The bunny pushed the earbud a bit more into his ear, humming and tapping with the music as he brushed his teeth. Sakura had a hair brush and was brushing his fluffy tail, sticking her tongue out in all focused.

"Morning, Y/N." Midoriya yawned as he walked into the bathroom.

Sakura looked up and slightly shifted, Y/N taking know notice to the green - headed boy. "Y/N?" He repeated, touching the boy's shoulder. He flinched and looked over, waving his hand. "Hi Midoriya!" Y/N screamed.

Midoriya covered his ears and let out a soft hum. Todoroki walked into the bathroom and took up the sink between Y/N and Midoriya, looking in the mirror. The bunny spat his toothpaste out and washed his mouth out. He leaned over the counter and began pulling on the skin next to his eyes. "I'm wrinkling." He spoke, looking at the bags under his eyes.

Todoroki glanced over and shrugged, squirting toothpaste of his own on his toothbrush. "I think you look fine." He sighed. "Thanks, Sho! I feel so much better!" Y/N smiled, taking the earbuds out of his ears. He quickly scooped Sakura up and skipped out of the room, mumbling words to the little girl.

"Y/N! Your tits are looking extra perky today!" Ashido smiled, crossing her arms.

The boy let out a snicker as he placed Sakura in a chair at his new usual table. "Thanks!" He smiled, patting his chest. "Mm! You know what, I can't wait for my birthday." Y/N gasped, plopping in his seat. Ashido cocked her eyebrow and tilted her head to the side. "Why?" She asked, inhaling her food.

He shrugged and softly combed his fingers through Sakura's hair. "Because I get cake." He hummed. "You get cake everyday! You're friends with Sato, aren't you?" She asked. Y/N turned his head towards the large man and shrugged. "He's scary. Heckling large." Y/N mumbled, leaning back.

"Shoji's large. Ooh.." Ashido blinked and began snickering. "Large how, Y/N?! LARGE HOW?!" She screamed, beginning to laugh.

Their classmates turned towards the table and blinked. "I don't get it." Y/N mumbled, looking at Sakura. She shrugged. Ashido continued to laugh, smacking her hand on the table. "Alright! Class starts in thirty minutes! Let's head over!" Iida called, clapping his hands.

Y/N pursed his lips. "I forgot - I'll be right back." He muttered, hurrying away. Sakura looked shocked. Did her brother really leave her with a lunatic? The bunny rushed to the elevator and spammed the up button. Kirishima was seen there with an angry Bakugou. "Hey! I figured you left your backpack, surprise!" Kirishima smiled, holding up the bunny's backpack.