𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

《chapter 13 - queen of hearts breakthrough》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Tapping feet hurried down the hall, chasing a quiet runner. Y/N whimpered as he raced away from the pursuing Dabi who was at least 10 feet behind. "I won't fit in any cages!" Y/N cried out, tears running down his cheek. "Even so why kidnap me in a public place?!"

"Well.. it.. isn't a cage." Dabi coughed, sliding to a stop. "Jesus Christ you're so fast." He sighed heavily, placing his hand on the wall and a fist on his hip. He began breathing heavily, puffing his cheeks out.

Y/N kept running, more and more tears running down his cheeks. He was about to turn the corner when someone grabbed him and pulled him into a closet. He let out a shriek and began sobbing.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run! Don't kill me! I'm sorry momma that I didn't eat the spinach!" Y/N screamed out, covering his face and sobbing into his hands.

"What the hell are you talking about?" The person asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

The male looked up to see his one and only pink alien friend, Ashido. He let out a small gasp and hugged her tightly, hiding his face in her neck. She hugged back and hesitantly rubbed his back. "Is everything alright? Did Bakugou threaten you?" She asked, deadpanning.

"No I - . . ." He hesitated. He shook his head and pursed his lips, moving away from the friendly hug. Ashido offered him a small smile, and held onto a black piece of clothing. "Whats that?" Y/N asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Just a simple favor for meee! If you could do something that would be great!" Ashido smiled, holding a thumbs up. Y/N blinked and nodded, wanting to do anything that helped his friend!

She giggled and handed him the black clothing. "Put this on!" She smiled before skipping out of the closet. "Meet me on the field!"

Y/N blinked and sniffled before flinching at the door slam. He let the cloth unravel, his cheeks dusting a bright red. "Oh my god.." He whimpered, his ears falling against his head.

The bunny adjusted the high heels upon his feet as he walked towards the field. He saw Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Hagakure, and Tsu. Yet no sign of Ashido. That was until a hand was roughly placed on his shoulder, him turning around to see Uraraka and Ashido in the same outfit he was in.

A simple maid costume.

"Look how cute we are!" Ashido smiled, taking a picture of the three of them. "Since you're shy, we couldn't let you do this dare on your own! So we decided to dress up too." Uraraka smiled, clapping her hands.