𝐈𝐈

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Y/N yawned as he brushed his teeth slowly, looking dead in the mirror. Robby was rolled in a ball in the counter, sleeping silently. He looked out the door, his UA recommendation letter framed in the hallway. He blinked and stared in the mirror.

He truly had an awkward quirk. It was like the pro Mirko, a bunny quirk. Although the twist was he was like the rabbit running out of time in the movie Alice in Wonderland. He could pull any insane thing out and use it to his advantage.

The male glanced down at Robby and blinked. He was incredible at card games and could beat anyone. He even challenged his parents against people in his Wonderland and they one each round till it came to him.

He could even rearrange his room into insane forms, his bed on the ceiling, his dressed on the wall. Although he preferred it the normal way, when he was bored he'd rearrange it.

He pursed his lips and gently slouched forward. He spit the toothpaste out and washed his mouth out. "Hey, bunny. You ready?" Au asked, peeking into the bathroom. Y/N nodded as he ruffled his messy hair, gently scratching Robby's belly. "UA, you finally get to be that hero!" Au smiled as Y/N followed her downstairs.

Y/N nodded before shaking his head. "Actually, momma. I have to pass first." He smiled, looking at a plate of vegetables and fruits. Au let out a giggle and nodded, placing a glass on the table of a fruit smoothie. "Eat up! The more food you eat, the stronger you get." She smiled, ruffling Y/N's hair.

"Thanks, mom. But tea is what improves my quirk, not normal tea but the tea from Wonderland." Y/N explained, stomping on the ground, a hole popping up next to him. He reached in, a large fit of laughter being heard.

Au let out a shudder as she walked back upstairs. He was given a teapot and a teacup, Mad Hatter's tea inside. "What do you need, bunbunbunbun bunny?!" The March Hare asked, poking his head through the hole and looking around.

Y/N glanced down at the freaking out hare and let out a little giggle. "Nothing for now, but I would like the queen's guard's spear ready if I'm to open up the rabbit hole." He explained, serving himself a cup of tea.

He then handed the hare back the teapot and smiled, gently ruffling his hair as his mother did to him. "Hey! What's going on up here?!" The Mad Hatter asked, popping up as well. Y/N flinched and slammed his hand against his forehead. "Guys, stop. This is too much." He mumbled, his head pounding.

"We need a card spear!" The March Hare yelled, ducking under. "Ooo! I'll get my card spear hat!" The Mad Hatter smiled, ducking after.

The male let out a soft huff and gently tapped his foot on the ground, the rabbit hole closing up. He took a drink of tea, his ears resting against his head. Robby jumped on the table and looked around, picking up a kiwi slice and beginning to nibble on it.