𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

⚠️This chapter may include themes that  are not suitable for all ages. Sensitive topics will be included that may cause anxiety. Please be careful while reading this chapter. If you have any means in hurting yourself or committing suicide, please call 800 - 273 - 8255. ⚠️

If you feel bad, please do not hesitate to ask me for my discord so we can talk. I would love to help anyone of you. Thank you.

《special chapter - her origin story》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

It seemed hard enough to not be able to control your quirk. It's harder when scientists inject you with stuff to make your quirk go haywire. A little girl sat in the middle of the room with tears staining her red cheeks. She was wrapped in a thin blanket as she stared at a wall.

Behind her was her roommate. He was only five years old, although he acted as if he was 30. When the girl woke up, he was hanging above her, connecting by his sheets. Her lip quivered as a small gasp left her lips.

He was safe somewhere else, right? It was just her and the boy's cold body in the room. She was too short to get him down, so she turned her back and waiting for someone to come into the room. To test him or her, either way, they would get him out of the room when they came.

She gripped tightly onto the blanket when she heard the doorknob click. More tears began to run down her face as it creaked open, the room lighting up. "We seem to have another suicide. These damn kids." A female voice spoke, walking into the room.

Her hair was up in a messy brunette bun and she had big round glasses. Chihiro Aoi. She was the head of the facility. The science group. Koshikawa Usagi. She frightened the little girl. She had scarred the little girl.

"Hey, subject! Let's go." She spoke, grabbing onto the little girl's wrist. "Since he's gone, you'll have to do twice the work." She hummed, pulling her out of the room.

The small girl gasped softly as she clutched her fist from the harsh grab. Her arms were covered in bandages, several cuts from training under them. Her dark eyes were watering, filling with tears like a bathtub with a broken faucet. "Stop crying!" Chihiro yelled, shoving the girl into a room.

It was dark. It was super dark, that was until Chihiro flipped a light on. But where was she? The little girl looked towards a mirror and he eyes widened. Chihiro was behind the glass with plenty of other scientists wanting to test on the girl's quirk.

A scientist walked into the room with a needle, the little girl beginning to panic. Her eyes widened as she backed up towards the wall, the man just following after. He grabbed her wrist and injected a light pink liquid into the girl's arm after tearing at her bandages.