𝑰'𝒎 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅

《i'm distracted - burst of inspiration!》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The soft taps of feet filled the room as a gentle hand was gripped into another. Unable to distinct the gender, he danced along side with a figure whom's face was unrecognizable. Although it didn't matter to him.

Resting his s/c cheek upon their chest, it was firm yet soft. Still unable to pick the gender. Soft piano music played in the back as the two cam to a gentle stop. Lifting his head, his e/c eyes closing. "Y/N." That voice... it sounds.. familiar.

Opening his eyelids, there was..

Shooting in bed, Y/N screamed as he began to spit on the floor. At the door of the rook he was in stood Aizawa. "What the hell. Are you alright?" He asked, eyeing the gagging up and down. "That's disgusting! I kissed the teacher!" He gasped, covering his mouth. "Eewwwwww." Present Mic teased, walking by. His hand gently grazed Aizawa's side.

"Nasty! Get your gay booties out of my room!" Y/N hissed, getting up and slamming the door shut. "That's disgusting!" He screamed through the door. "Like you haven't kissed Bakugou before." Aizawa sighed.

The door swung open and Y/N stood in shock. Aizawa stood with a smirk, placing his hands on his hips. Opening up a rabbit hole, Y/N pulled out a chair and held it above his head. "Wanna say that again?" He asked.

The two held a staring match, Aizawa struggling not to blink. He sighed and closed his eyes. "It's fine. I don't mind if your slutting it up with your classmates. Just don't get the girls pregnant." He spoke, tilting his head back and dropping eye drops into his eye.

A chair came hurdling towards Aizawa, the male gasping and sliding out of the way. The bunny slid out of the bedroom with another chair above his head. Aizawa snorted and jumped down the stairs and into the living room. Y/N followed close after before sliding to a stop. Five of his classmates stood in the living room and here he was. Shirtless and in his undergarments.

"Wha.. what are you all.. doing here..?" He asked, slowly lowering the chair to hide his body. Sucks for him, it had those bars in the back.

Iida took a step towards the bunny and dropped a blanket atop of him. "Please cover yourself, we have ladies around. We have a test of a murder mystery. I'd expect you to know about it but I guess you were sleeping during class, hm?" Blush crept onto Y/N's face as he slowly nodded, wrapping the blanket around his body.

Jirou walked up and placed her hand on Y/N's head. "Don't worry about it. We have another half hour so we'll wait for you." She smiled, gently poking his nose. He nodded and took note of the other three. Shoji, Ojirio and Hagakure. "Go get dressed, Y/N. You're picking up the mess of a chair when you get back too. "Ah, screw you." Y/N huffed, beginning to walk up the stairs.