𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍!

{A/N} - DAMN IT! I WAS GONNA POST AT 12 BUT ITS 1 AM! NE fuckin way.. Happy Valentines Day! I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has voted! Even you guys in the back who never comment and just vote. Or those who just comment and don't vote. You are all uh.. . . . I don't wanna say mean the same to me . . . You're all special to me - yeah. And I love you all and I mean it! So have fun with this chapter, make as many jokes as you want, catch my spelling mistakes.. have fun!! Happy Valentines Day!!

《valentine's day special - dumbass cupid》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The male with red eyes stared at the thousands of monitors in front of him. A certain h/c haired boy caught his attention as he slightly leaned forward. His pink hair brushed against his forehead as a little chuckle left his lips. "So little Y/N is up and about. I'll get him this year." He smirked as his white wings gently fluttered behind him.

He grabbed onto a pink bow and fixed the slash along his chest, walking out of the monitoring room.

Y/N woke up to the beautiful humming of his mother as she walked into his bedroom with a tray in hand. She placed the tray to his side as she softly kissed his forehead. "Happy Valentine's Day, my handsome prince." She smiled, straightening her back and placing her hand on her rather large baby bump.

"Your father and I are heading to Paris for Valentine's Day. I already made you some lunch and dinner." She smiled, slowly sitting on his bed.

The male looked at his tray and carefully placed it in his lap as he sat up and turned towards his mother. "Are you sure you should be traveling?" He asked, taking a small sip of orange juice.

Au looked at him and frowned. "I told you we were leaving, not tell you to criticize me." She grumbled, leaning back. "I'm sorry, momma. I just don't want you to get hurt." The male grumbled, slouching forward.

The female snickered and softly pushed Y/N back. "I'm joking. We're leaving in an hour and I just wanted to let you know I love you." She smiled, gently kissing his forehead. "I love you too momma.." He whispered.

She giggled and slowly got to her feet, slowly walking out of the room with her back arched. Y/N sighed softly as his mother closed the door behind her, Robby waking up from his slumber at the click of the door. Y/N placed his food to the side and laid back down, gently stroking Robby.

"Happy Valentine's Day, buddy. Wanna be my valentine?" He asked softly, scratching the bunny between the ears.

He heard a ring that scared him out of loving his bunny. Y/N turned on his side and looked at his phone, slowly picking it up to catch Todoroki's contact name on the screen. He furrowed his eyebrows and answered the FaceTime.