𝐈𝐗-𝐕

《chapter 9

《chapter 9.5 - dude no, you gotta go like..》
》filler《
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Y/N's eyes fluttered open to notice white walls. "KIRISHIMA." He screamed in anger.

"Y/N! You're okay!"

"Shhh, quiet."

"Ah! Y/N!"

His name was called out twice and a scolding from Recovery Girl herself. He glanced to the side to see his friend Midoriya along with a skinny, bony, a flustered looking man. Y/N reverted to a shy stage as he slouched forward.

"How are you feeling, sweetie? Need a drink of water?" Recovery Girl asked, walking over with a glass. Y/N shook his head as he listened.

He didn't hear rushing feet of his parents. Did they forget about him? Did his mother not want him anymore because he encountered a villain. "- soon." Recovery Girl hummed, the male perking. "Huh?"

The door slammed open as a panicking mother rabbit hurried to her son. She engulfed him in a hug and slowly swayed side to side.

"My little boy!"

"Hi momma.."

"My sweet prince!"

"Yes ma'am.."

"My sweet Mochi!"

"Mm.."

"My baby bunny! - MY BABY."

"Mom! I get it." Y/N smiled, his mother backing up slightly.

Au nodded and let go of her son before hugging him once more, pulling him down with her. He let out a scream as he laid on the floor with his loving mother. Y/N let out a pained shriek as he mother rolled on the ground. "We moved!" She announced, perking up.

"What?" Her son muttered, sitting up and rubbing his head.

The woman slowly slid next to Midoriya and gently pressed her index fingers together. "How are your arms doing?" She asked softly. "All healed up! I'm look forward to go home.." Midoriya chuckled. "Could you carry my son?"

"I can walk, momma!" Y/N protested, crossing his arms.

The male was completely ignored as his mother and Midoriya began talking. "Y-Yeah! Shouldn't be a problem.." He smiled, swinging his legs off the bed. "I can drive you home, I've been meaning to find an excuse to hang out with Inko since I've been too busy caring for a man child." Au laughed as she followed Midoriya.