𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

{A/N} - This chapter won't have much of the boys or gals, but it'll be super positive consider last chapter! I mean, sure I can squeeze a few text messages here and there but I suggest not skipping this chapter. Very important. Kinda. Yes.

《chapter 18 - sakura

《chapter 18 - sakura.》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The family of three squeezed together on the couch, the television playing the Flash in the background. Au looked at her son who wasn't even watching tv but looking straight at it. His eyes illustrated he was deep in thought. "Au." Namiko spoke, gently combing his fingers through his wife's hair. "Have you ever thought of adoption?"

The mother blinked and furrowed her eyebrows, sitting up from her slumped state which caused Y/N to jump in freight. "Adoption? Some of those kids could have a drug past, been abused and are scared of everything, that's why I wanted a new baby. Clean of any bullshit." She spoke, her eyes narrowing. "Not all of them are like that, dear." Namiko sighed, leaning his head back.

"Adoption." Y/N muttered, his eyes glued to the tv.

Au and Namiko turned towards him. He hadn't talked ever since the police returned him home last night. Adoption was the first words he said to his parents. Y/N's mother pursed her lips as she turned to Namiko who shrugged. "We can check it out.." She spoke softly. Y/N perked at this, he looked at his parents with wide eyes.

"I'll set an appointment. We can spend the day with the kids, yeah? Fun weekend!" Namiko cheered, walking into the office by the door.

Au sighed and pulled Y/N into a tight hug, rubbing circles on his back. "Isn't it kind of soon?" She asked, blinking softly. Y/N shook his head and rested his head on her chest. The woman let out a sigh and softly rubbed his ears. "Alright, baby. If you connect with one child. One. Then we'll adopt them. Yes?" Y/N nodded to her deal proposal and gently nuzzled her shoulder, facing the tv.

Namiko walked out of the office and held a thumbs up. "We better go now. Tomorrow is booked and today is completely clean! F*ckin' weirdos."

"Namiko!"

"What?!"

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

The building looked so.. menacing. Y/N didn't want to adopt a sibling anymore. "Come on, sweetie." Au called, opening the door for her son. Y/N gulped softly as he followed his mother in, kids ran around the room with bright smiles on their face.

The family's faces dropped at the brightness inside the house. Namiko walked back outside before inside. "What the heck. Is this some kind of dimension we just walked into?" He asked, repeating the motion. "Babe, knock it off." Au spat, glaring at the man.