𝐗𝐗

《chapter 20 - namiko!》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Y/N had met Kota and surprisingly, Sakura found a liking to the older boy. She would now hang back and be with Kota. Of course she never talked but Kota said they had fun walked around the camp. Although if Y/N were to go to far, Sakura would have to follow. Nobody minded, although Mandalay didn't really like Kota getting to close to Sakura's scared moments which mostly happened when they were training.

Sakura, Kota, and Y/N were outside. The bunny had gotten back from training and had yet to change. "So you then press this domino on this domino because it has the same number right there." Kota explained. Sakura grabbed a domino that had 4/3. She then pressed the 4 against a 4/5.

"Ez." Kota hummed, grabbing a domino as well.

"Y/N! We have to go. In Hosu, these creatures called nomus are attacking. We gotta go." Mandalay called, hurrying over.

The bunny blinked and thought for a moment before nodding and scrambling to his feet. He was about to leave when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned to see Sakura. "S-Sakura! Stay here with Kota and play your game. I have to go, I can't have you come with me. I don't want you hurt." Y/N muttered, crouching down and gently stroking her cheek. His eyes widened as tears began to run down her cheeks.

"No! I stay! You stay! Promise!" She protested, her hair slowly defying gravity as a nearby push bursted into flames.

Her brother quickly cupped her cheeks, the bush turning into a crisp as the fire disappeared. "Fine. You stay out of trouble and stay in the shadows. Don't let them see you and if you see something running at you, you run and find me." Y/N spoke in a soft demanding way as he picked the girl up and hurried after the PussyCats.

It didn't take long to get to Hosu. Y/N immediately regretted taking Sakura along with him. There was fire and a fly nomu which freaked Y/N out. Sakura looked around, freaked out. A single nomu looked towards them. Sakura let out a frightened shriek and continued to scream, drawing more attention. "Shhh! Sakura!" Y/N gasped, taking a step back towards Mandalay.

A single nomu jumped at them, the little girl screaming and holding her hand out in habit. That was then the whole group shrieked. The nomu was torn into bits and thrown across the street. There is now way he would be able to regenerate his limbs after that. Sakura continued to cry as she grabbed onto Y/N tightly. "G-Go hide." He muttered, pressing his lips against her ear.

Sakura didn't hesitate. She ran towards a box in an alley way and hid in it. Y/N let out a small sniffle as he wiped his watering eyes. He had never seen her so freaked out and it scared him. She had ripped that nomu into pieces like it was second nature. Is she really that unstable?